MMA-UFC UFC 271

Remove this Banner Ad

I've watched both and although I'm an Izzy stan, Tai's presser was much better.

Dude can speak well.

He presents himself as a knockabout kinda guy but he is surprisingly intelligent and thoughtful, answers questions very well.

I wonder what kind of contract the UFC have him on.

He could easily transition to one-off boxing events with the likes of Jake Paul and bring an audience with him.

Hope he's getting the cash money he has now earned.
Tuivasa v Gallen would be pretty good business and I'd guarantee he'd make triple what the UFC pay him

I just checked the fighter salaries . Tai supposedly earned 90 k + 90 k win + 50 bonus . Not sure about ppv. Sure hope in his next fight he gets a huge upgrade.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dont forget Dana let him advertise the Shoeyvasa at the press conference then they let him show the drink west shoes on TV all around the world. Just that from the UFC is gonna see him make some serious cash

Dont forget Dana let him advertise the Shoeyvasa at the press conference then they let him show the drink west shoes on TV all around the world. Just that from the UFC is gonna see him make some serious cash

Exactly, the UFC don't pay that much but provide a massive platform, it's up to fighters to leverage that and Tai seems to be doing it well.

This was Rob’s chance :/

I was off my sit when this was happening.

I had a cheeky $10 on Rob to win via submission in the 4th

I was feeling pretty pumped for about 10 seconds

Whittaker won 2, 4 and 5. Round 3 was debatable (I think he won it).

It’s up there with the Jones/Reyes decision, golden boy gets the nod unless something ridiculous happens. Adesanya talked up this champ advantage in the presser.

Fights should be judged adequately without bias round by round.

Michael Chandler made some great tweets about the fight and the title defence system in general, the middleweight division is absolutely set up for Adesanya.

Smart signing to get him on the second biggest contract in UFC history, it’s clearly stacked in his favour.

Steer clear of Jan and the LHW though haha.

Whittaker won 2, 4 and 5. Round 3 was debatable (I think he won it).

It’s up there with the Jones/Reyes decision, golden boy gets the nod unless something ridiculous happens. Adesanya talked up this champ advantage in the presser.

Fights should be judged adequately without bias round by round.

Get your point but even reaper said he thought he won so I dunno .Israel can’t lose on that metric. A boring draw at best . Fighters too watchful. Enjoyed the technical battle though

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Brock, Conor and Ronda would have been getting more I’d say. There’s probably a few random ones who were on more too, Overeem was well looked after as well I believe
Khabib was on a motza his last couple fights and GSP id have guessed to earn more than Izzy tbh. If hes clearing all them, more power to him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back