MMA-UFC UFC 272

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Cannot stand either of these for differing reasons. Colby is a fake and boring in the cage whilst Mas is just a *******. Incapable of a joke, no personality, just a loser obsessed with looking tough. Hope they both get hurt

That said, pretty excited for this one

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Cannot stand either of these for differing reasons. Colby is a fake and boring in the cage whilst Mas is just a *******. Incapable of a joke, no personality, just a loser obsessed with looking tough. Hope they both get hurt

Wholeheartedly agree with most of this. I have enjoyed watching Colby in the cage lately though.

Colby blatantly does the pro wrestling shtick, hell his walkout music is from pro wrestling. I get why people don't like him though.

Mas plays the street fighter gangsta stuff and has the personality of a cardboard box.

Both guys have lost to Usman twice so I don't know what this fight does for either of them to be honest. As we were talking about earlier, Usman doesn't have much and might have to move up for a challenge.

I'm the opposite, not as massively pumped for this fight. The pre fight stuff was pretty cringe.

Back