MMA-UFC UFC 272

Remove this Banner Ad

Far more dominant than I expected, and I expected it to be dominant. Masvidal has two elite tools - his chin and his KO power, with really good TDD. That used to be enough but those days are long gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also won a 5 bet multi on the maincard collected a nice $300. Got me boss who has no idea about the UFC to jump on and just found out he chucked way more dosh down and won $1500 sitting on a ******* beach chair in Hawaii. Told the campaigner he owes me a froff for that

That high level of grappling is so hard to stop.

Not really wanting Colby v Dustin. I’m a fan of both guys for completely different reasons but that fight only goes one way.

Colby is easily a top 5 welterweight of all time.

Colby by decision until the end of days. Masvidal shouldn't be in another 5 round fight ever again.

Dustin wont fight him as Colby will just do exactly the same.

He's not getting another title fight so not sure who's next for Colby.

Colby by decision until the end of days. Masvidal shouldn't be in another 5 round fight ever again.

Im not so sure about that, Usman seems to be angling towards the 3rd. Max got a 3rd after 2 losses and if the champ wants it.

I think you do Leon vs Usman. Then end of the year Its gotta be Colby Usman 3.

A lot is riding on what happens with Chimaev vs Burns. A Burns win is unlikely to change the status quo, but a Khamzat win changes everything. A dominant Khamzat win and all bets are off.

The only difference between Usman whos possibly the no 1 pound for pound and Colby is either steroids if you believe Colby, or god given power for Usman. Power is literally the only thing that seperates them
Usman is 110% on the sauce. The acne on the back tells everything.
Obviously there is a lot of fighters on it, but i rekon Colby is natural - atleast his physique gives that impression anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back