MMA-UFC UFC 273

Better switch it off so I don’t have to listen to Volk’s cringe interview. Hard to watch.

golf-kid.gif

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
If cringe is the Champ showing humility and respect to his opponent and waiting for him to leave the cage before him then I don't know what to say.

The biggest issue with Volk is that he's beaten one of the most liked fighters on the roster, twice. Whether you believe he won both, won one or lost both of those fights that has nothing to do with the man himself.

Goshka

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Put him back on ignore then, problem solved.
He was never on ignore. I ignored his first attempt to engage me. Not sure why he tried again. I must’ve struck a nerve when I called out Volk’s extreme levels of cringe.

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
He was never on ignore. I ignored his first attempt to engage me. Not sure why he tried again. I must’ve struck a nerve when I called out Volk’s extreme levels of cringe.
You're baiting now mate, go back to ignoring.

Volk , Usman & Adesanya are so ******* dominate in their weight classes now

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Well the questions about is khazmat just a hype train have been answered great performance against a tough mother *er

Can’t wait to see him vs Colby

Hopefully this performance humbled him a little because if he trades shots like he did with burns against the ceo of epo he’s going to sleep

Volk what a ******* performance pure there’s levels to this s**t

Also credit to him for trying to look after zombie and asking him to quit and the ref/corner to stop it

Salty yanks booing him because he had the audacity to beat max twice

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Well the questions about is khazmat just a hype train have been answered great performance against a tough mother f***er

Can’t wait to see him vs Colby

Hopefully this performance humbled him a little because if he trades shots like he did with burns against the ceo of epo he’s going to sleep
Khamzat will be number one contender after the Leon vs Usman (assuming Usman wins) fight so will he want to risk taking another fight? If not it could be more than a year between fights. I don't see Dana making a Colby vs Khamzat fight as if Colby was to win he'd be in a position where he might have to give Colby another fight against Usman which no one is interested in.

As someone said, winner of Belal vs Vincente probably makes the most sense

Back