MMA-UFC UFC 274

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Glad Rose lost. Clearly superior fighter but didn't show it. Ridiculous game plan
25 mins of my life ill never get back
Pretty much. I have no doubt she's the better fighter, But she just defended all fight., Doesnt deserve it. Esparza is a one trick pony of taking people dont and belting them. At least she tried like 5 times

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Glad Rose lost. Clearly superior fighter but didn't show it. Ridiculous game plan
25 mins of my life ill never get back

Pretty much. I have no doubt she's the better fighter, But she just defended all fight., Doesnt deserve it. Esparza is a one trick pony of taking people dont and belting them. At least she tried like 5 times
coaches asleep at the wheel....THEY should know better than to even risk a nil-all draw

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
I think the only way he can be beaten in his current form is if he get put out cold. No one is going to the floor to try and finish him. He absolutely destroys Conor if that fight happens.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Olives > khabib
Serious question now as well

Finished the top 3 in the division. Dominated Ferguson. Finished Kevin Lee

What else is there to do? He FINISHED them. A money fight against McGregor

Does he start picking off welterweights now? You saw Gaethje and Chandler hurt him but respected his ground game so much they couldn't take advantage

Back