MMA-UFC UFC 275 | Glover vs Jiri | June 11, 2022 (Starts midday Sunday Aus)

Remove this Banner Ad

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
ufc 275.png

Is it just me or is this card underwhelming AF on paper?

There's three fights total that I care about.

I haven't seen any of the Embedded videos, might take a look tomorrow.

Maddalena is a solid prospect, Bontorin/Kape will be fun, main event i expect to be mayhem for 3 minutes where Glover is rocked and either finished or gets a last gasp TD and sub.

Jake Matthews i pick to win as underdog, Joanna Violence is one of the few wmma fighters i enjoy watching. The rest is shite but not the worst card, enough there to enjoy

couple of Aussies on the card, would have looked alot better if Whittaker v Vettori was still on though

Prochazka is the one I want to see. Has looked like an absolute killer

Della is a beast. Was chopping up in Eternal and first few fights in UFC (contender series and actual) have been impressive. 2nd fight and on the main card of a PPV so they must rate him. Hope he does well.
He's a beautiful boxer and he can actually defend takedowns and scramble. Love him as a prospect.

He's a beautiful boxer and he can actually defend takedowns and scramble. Love him as a prospect.

Solid BJJ as well. Pablo etc at Scrappy are weapons. Hasn't showcased a heap of it because of his striking but if it goes to the ground he's dangerous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back