MMA-UFC UFC 275 | Glover vs Jiri | June 11, 2022 (Starts midday Sunday Aus)

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Fantastic card
Della Madda has serious ******* power to drop him with a body shot. Showed great resolve of getting out of a dangerous grappling situation

Matthews, that is a serious result out-striking Andre. Who's as good as anyone in the division of you are going to sit in that pocket

Zheng V JJ was great. Action packed. Good to see JJ retire. She's been a monster in the division

Santos showed a lot. I have Bullet winning 3-2. She did a lot better in the grappling exchanges then people will take credit. You could see Santos wasn't confident either

Had Glover not gone for the submission and ended on his back. I have it 3-2 Glover. So close. But what a ******* fight.

Scary thing is Jiri doesn't utilise his length and fought like a ******* idiot. What's he doing showing his back to ******* Glover so much. I think a few guys absolutely punish him on the feet, he looked too comfortable not respecting Glover's striking (fair) but it ended up backfiring and taking some nasty elbows

Great card delivered.

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Fantastic card
Della Madda has serious ******* power to drop him with a body shot. Showed great resolve of getting out of a dangerous grappling situation

Matthews, that is a serious result out-striking Andre. Who's as good as anyone in the division of you are going to sit in that pocket

Zheng V JJ was great. Action packed. Good to see JJ retire. She's been a monster in the division

Santos showed a lot. I have Bullet winning 3-2. She did a lot better in the grappling exchanges then people will take credit. You could see Santos wasn't confident either

Had Glover not gone for the submission and ended on his back. I have it 3-2 Glover. So close. But what a ******* fight.

Scary thing is Jiri doesn't utilise his length and fought like a ******* idiot. What's he doing showing his back to ******* Glover so much. I think a few guys absolutely punish him on the feet, he looked too comfortable not respecting Glover's striking (fair) but it ended up backfiring and taking some nasty elbows

Great card delivered.
he gotta stop doing the rolls and ends up on his back !!

Jiri was a former soccer hooligan

Imagine an organised fight and you get lined up with him. ******* lol, talk about drawing the short straw.

Imo the most likable and exciting fighter on the roster. Can't believe he apologised for his performance tonight. Dude you put on the fight of the year

And on the flip side I lover Tex, that campaigner is a machine. Can't believe his his chin at his age (and tbf any age) he went from being pieced up to some how getting back up into a dominant position

Wow
2f4d4861abe984860b317de72c6c064a.jpg

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
so the 10-8 was OTHER way....

Sheesh...no one should ever get a 10-8 in that fight !!!
Both guys got some good offense in both rounds, Like I'm actually in the corner of more 10-8 rounds should be thrown, For being timid, Being belted and no offense

I cant see how thats a 10-8 round,

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
I wonder if Izzy asks for another shot at LHW. He would see himself as a huge chance with how willing Jiri is to take a hit to give one. Really hope he doesn't get it though
The elite counter-striker verse wild go-forward guy would seem a good matchup but I think Jiri would just be too big. Dude has eaten shots from some big power punchers and kept going. Plus he submitted Glover Texeira, so Izzy would be terrified of it going to ground.

Back