MMA-UFC UFC 277

Remove this Banner Ad

Women saved that PPV card. Didn't have much expectations to begin with but really didn't enjoy it outside of the third round of the Kai fight and Nunes vs Pena fight.

I swear to god Rogans favourite word is Omoplata, how many submissions in the history of the UFC has there been? Like 3?

Women saved that PPV card. Didn't have much expectations to begin with but really didn't enjoy it outside of the third round of the Kai fight and Nunes vs Pena fight.

I swear to god Rogans favourite word is Omoplata, how many submissions in the history of the UFC has there been? Like 3?

To be fair to Rogan, Pena tried to omoplata her like 4 times lol

That was an early stoppage in Sergei V Lewis. Feel bad. Can't hold anything against Lewis on that one. But it happens.

Brandon v Kai was an excellent fight. That liver shot was nasty. You saw Kai starting to pick him apart and he pulled that out.

Pena is a warrior. Nunes hooks would shut anyone off. Really is the GOAT.

Joe and DC really ruining a lot of events now.

Yes, it had already gotten beyond annoying about a year or two ago.

The problem is that it's just getting worse.

DC will not stfu, and he simply mimics Joe's takes, which are sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Anik just sits there and promotes commercial s**t because he can't get another word in edgewise.

DC and Joe are both fine on their own, in fact I'm still a Rogan fan (used to be a DC fan but I see through his shtick now).

But together they are trash, and more and more ufc fans are saying so with every passing PPV.

Last edited:
Also the stoppage was a little early, the ref could have let Lewis eat a few more bombs.

But if you get faceplanted by a heavyweight, you have to accept that the ref might step in, for your own good.

The ending for Anthony Smith was just sad.

That is all.

I thought the Lewis stoppage was fine. Refs dont get a replay, he saw Lewis faceplant after being hit by a HW and stepped in. Their job is to protect the fighters after all...

Moreno kick was brutal.

Pantoja should get a title shot but they'll run another Fig/Moreno fight obviously.

Pretty average event overall i thought and echo the DC/Rogan thoughts. They make an average event worse, especially DC

Also the stoppage was a little early, the ref could have let Lewis eat a few more bombs.

But if you get faceplanted by a heavyweight, you have to accept that the ref might step in, for your own good.

The ending for Anthony Smith was just sad.

That is all.
The speed of the combos hitting Lewis I'm not sure we needed to see more anyway, Lewis s**t himself as soon as the flurry came.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The speed of the combos hitting Lewis I'm not sure we needed to see more anyway, Lewis s**t himself as soon as the flurry came.
Always a chance any heavyweight comes back from that and wins, let alone Lewis, but I'm fairly confident that wasn't going to happen here. His durability is shot, leaving him with just the one weapon against a division growing in far more well-rounded talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back