MMA-UFC UFC 281: Adesanya v Pereira

Remove this Banner Ad

Good fight.....didn't think Pereira could go deep.

I'd give Izzy another shot. Been a great fighter and champion.

People with tall poppy syndrome should be getting behind the fighters from our end of the planet (aus/nz)....not against em.
Lol nah, Riddell, Hooker, KKF etc are awesome. Izzy's a *******.

Similar run to Woodley? Big statement to win the title, but then a string of defensive title defenses before dropping it.

Younger and more talent, will fighting the way he has will catch up to you.

Woodley copped alot of s**t (Dana for one) but yeah it was a very simular run.

I hate Izzy but who else can he fight? Other than Khamzat going up he's torched everyone else in the division. Izzy's next fight is 100% Periera, just not sure who's his is
And if there's ever a champ who deserves an immediate rematch, it's the one who defended the belt a stack of times.

I really hope they get Rob v Alex for Perth.

Whittaker v Periera would be a great match up for Rob imo
True, he would have liked what he saw. Seemed lots of mistakes from both fighters there and makes the division more interesting as Adensaya had won well and Whittaker was beating everyone else so a third fight was not happening soon. Now at least there more options of whom fights whom.

Still have to beat Mr Juiced up first before those top three fight each other.

Overall this was a good PPV card.

And if there's ever a champ who deserves an immediate rematch, it's the one who defended the belt a stack of times.

I really hope they get Rob v Alex for Perth.
Well actually Jose Aldo deserved a rematch and didn't get it but yeah that would be awesome for Perth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like the stoppage was slightly early, Izzy disputed it immediately but I reckon a knee up the middle wasn’t far away.

Can’t stand Izzy regardless so happy to see that happen.
That wasn't early. Izzy fell over and then was swaying with his head down he wasn't defending himself at all

Feel like the stoppage was slightly early, Izzy disputed it immediately but I reckon a knee up the middle wasn’t far away.

Can’t stand Izzy regardless so happy to see that happen.
Not how I saw it.....despite Izzy getting knocked down Goddard gave him a chance to defend himself and he couldn't. Some ref's would have stepped in after the knockdown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back