MMA-UFC UFC 282

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are they carrying on so much?

Round 1 - Close, I had it for Jan
Round 2 - Jan
Round 3 - Jan
Round 4 - Ankalaev
Round 5 - Ankalaev, potentially a case for 10-8

Only shocker in that judging was giving Ankalaev the third.
Round 1 is 50/50, Like you cant ******* decide a match on guys feeling eachother out

had 2/3 Clearly Jan, Like Ankalaev looked gone,
4/5 was huge,

I think the Draw is absolutely just, If you win a belt because the decider is that first round, its a bit s**t, This way it's kinda like, I feel like a fair result?

Round 1 is 50/50, Like you cant ******* decide a match on guys feeling eachother out

had 2/3 Clearly Jan, Like Ankalaev looked gone,
4/5 was huge,

I think the Draw is absolutely just, If you win a belt because the decider is that first round, its a bit s**t, This way it's kinda like, I feel like a fair result?
With the current scoring system, I agree, not far off a fair result. I did give Ankalaev the first, but certainly not a clear one.

I think we tend to get worked up in the moment, having gone on that journey and watched the fight as a whole. But unless the scoring system changes, the overall feel of who won the fight matters not a bit.

Most fans seem to agree, so I wonder if there is any chance anything will be done about it?

At some point, this has to hurt the UFC's bottom line, surely.

No one who is a fan will refuse to watch a fight because of these 2.

Sport is only getting bigger and Rogan love him or hate him has a star factor that will be hard to replace.

I watch Storm and Collingwood games where you can tell blokes are being bias or totally crap that's sport unfortunately.

Sport is only getting bigger and Rogan love him or hate him has a star factor that will be hard to replace.

I watch Storm and Collingwood games where you can tell blokes are being bias or totally crap that's sport unfortunately.

Rogan isn't a problem so long as he isn't teamed up with DC.

They do not work well together.

I've said it before, I don't know how Anik puts up with it.

DC takes over and forgets he is one of the two color guys, not the play by play.

It leaves Anik with nothing to do except read the advertisements.

This. It's why so many sports have annoying as * commentators despite how much people complain, at the end of the day commentators won't be why people decide to watch a sport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back