MMA-UFC UFC 286 - Edwards vs Usman 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I just tuned in, should be a good night. These British cards are at a way better time for me.

We've got DC and Bisping together, hopefully they go well tonight.

Whoever is in charge of the sound has left the coaches mic track way too high imo.

We can hear the coaches more than commentators when there is action (during rd 1 of Duncan vs Morales).

I'd probably prefer to hear the coaches than the commentators but when all of them are shouting at once it is just a loud mess.
Ross the Boss says hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

They are absolutely shameless with their gambling adverts.

After the opening montage and then introducing the commentators, they crossed to Meg and this was shown on screen while she spoke

megan wants me to gamble.jpg

She said something like 'if all three underdogs were to win tonight, and you put just $100, you walk away with $2,700'.

I love gambling on sports, and I am in no way big government or pro statism or anything like that.

But this is just not good.

During his walk in, Marvin got to the end, near the octagon, then went to the cut man to get prepped.

The cut man had to point out to Marvin that he still had to do the 'hug with trainers' thing.

He even made a 'cross chest' sign language type motion so that Marvin would understand.

Marvin then turned around and walked back a couple metres to do the hugs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back