MMA-UFC UFC 286 - Edwards vs Usman 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Leon fought an awesome fight; good output himself but more importantly nullified Usman's game as well as anyone has.

Not sure what Usman does from here but good to see Edwards stamp himself as the man in the division.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's next in this division?
Colby hasn't fought, burns maybe, no one wants to watch Belal, Shavkat probably one fight away and Khamzat can't make weight
Belal has the best claim right now I think. On a tear besides a NC against the now champion (was clearly losing the fight though). Burns with a win over Masvidal would be fine by me as well.

Shavkat needs another win, but against who I have no idea. The division looking very thin right now.

Belal has the best claim right now I think. On a tear besides a NC against the now champion (was clearly losing the fight though). Burns with a win over Masvidal would be fine by me as well.

Shavkat needs another win, but against who I have no idea. The division looking very thin right now.
Im sure everyone sails the high seas anyway but Belal in a title show may as well be a fight night. No one is paying to see him

Could just put Chimaev in there. Whos Cov fighting next and when? Hes the obvious candidate imo if timelines line up reasonably well

How is Max Holloway still #2 contender.. blokes 3-3 past 6 fights.
Beaten everyone except Volk, that's why

Although the fight v Arnold will/could change that

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Actually its 3-4 since 2019, I don't care who beat you 4 losses in your past 7 should drop you down the rankings abit.
Do you understand how the rankings work?

If someone beats you, they take your spot

Lost 3 times to the champ and once in a higher division

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MMA-UFC UFC 286 - Edwards vs Usman 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back