MMA-UFC UFC 292

Remove this Banner Ad

legit forgot about this

Not a super bad card just a bit uninspiring for some reason
Think there's alot of good fights, but nothing that makes you think * I gotta see that.

Most fights look predictable I reckon

Don't get the hate for Sterling. Feel he gets a lot more s**t than Yan but it was Yan that cheated. 🤷‍♂️
Pretended to be sad about winning the title by DQ then went out celebrating it after choosing to flail around like a fish outta water

Even if that wasn't enough he's just an unlikeable campaigner in general

Weili vs Lemos could be the sleeper fight of the night. Both girls good strikers capable of ko’s. Picking Lemos in an upset.

Can’t put my finger on it but there’s something unlikable about Ian Garry. Wouldn’t mind seeing him humbled but he probably wins.

Chito Vera to beat Munhoz.

Sterling to tire out O’Malley then go full human backpack mode for a round 4 submission win.

Last edited:
Lol I didn't mind Ian Garry but he's acting a flog now with this Magny stuff

He seems to be trying a bit too hard to create this Conor McGregor 2.0 character. “You shut your fookin mouth”. Came across at the press conference as a bit of a d1ckhead tbh.

He seems to be trying a bit too hard to create this Conor McGregor 2.0 character. “You shut your fookin mouth”. Came across at the press conference as a bit of a d1ckhead tbh.
He's an odd one. I feel like he's actually quite a likeable guy when being genuine. It's the act, the false bravado without any of the charisma. It's just not working.

It's a solid card, not as good as Chito vs Munoz as the PPV opener would have you believe, but decent. I feel the main event could be a really interesting contest. Aljo appears to have a favourable matchup on paper, but O'Malley is still on an upwards trajectory and I can see him pulling this off. As an aside, absolutely no problem from me with Aljo's winning the title nor his overall behaviour. Seems a very well-liked guy around the traps, so his "heel run" didn't last long.

Other than that - scared for Weidman's return and props to Blackshear for taking the very quick backup fight against a super tough opponent in Bautista.

He did the right thing IMO. Realised he had a shot to make some money by becoming a heel and he embraced it. He didn't flail around like a fish at all lol.
Yeah heal or no heal he isn't an interesting fighter imo

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back