MMA-UFC UFC 295

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I said to me mate a couple years ago Aspinall is the future. He's Cain and Gane put together. Beauty of heavyweight is there's always a guy who can hit you hard enough to even the skills but he is a special talent. I remember when him vs Tai was sorta being floated and remember thinking *kkkk that. He's way too good for Tai
This guy gets it

Now comes the question of what do you do with him as interim champ if Jones is still fighting Stipe next.

Sit out for 12-18 months?
Defend his title v Gane? But what happens if Gane wins
If I'm Tom I'm taking the Gane fight for sure. Very likely win on balance of probabilities, get some PPV points and wait for either the winner of Jones/Stipe, or when they inevitably retire, Pav again or Almeida or whoever in the 2nd half of 2024.

Just chucked $50 on Aspinall by TKO in the first 2 round @ $4

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

This guy gets it
Almost as accurate as this bloke

I think Aspinall walks straight through him pretty easily tbh

Think Aspinall will be too smart and fast (he is insanely quick for HW). He won't be stupid like the rest of them and try to stand and bang with Pavlovich. And I reckon Pavlovich has a lot of holes in his defense and Tom will be fast enough to capitalise

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Stipe shouldn't get a fight with Jon Jones anyhow, his coming up on 3 years inactive, all they want is to give Jones a big name on Jones heavyweight resume then he'll sail off into the sunset, it's a pad that's it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back