UFC 301

Remove this Banner Ad

uncle Dana handing fight card...(to the non Brazilian)

You get a Brazilian...
and you get a Brazilian...
and you also get a Brazilian

....Everybody gets a Brazilian !!!

Bloody Brazilliant !!

Yes, we're in Braaaaazeeeel...
So pretty similar to what he has done with Australian cards. Packed it full of Aussies and kiwis

Probably pack Manchester card with Europeans too

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

The PVP is very watchable (not so much buyable).

The whole card is interesting, especially if your a Brazilian!
There's one Brazilian in every single fight.
Agree, sneaky good one here.

Pantoja should be way too good for Erceg, but what a story if he gets it done. Despite coming out of retirement, Aldo is still a huge challenge for Martinez, who is on a real run and could launch himself off a win over the legend.

Good gatekeeping opportunity for Anthony Smith, but expects he gets worked by rising star Petrino. Borralho is undefeated since 2015 and 5 on the trot in the UFC. Not the most exciting fighter but just needs to keep winning. Brener vs Orolbai and Silva vs Gomis two to look out for on the prelims.

People are so easily pleased when this is described as "sneaky good". Its not good, this is the worst ppv card in years lol. Its barely worth streaming let alone buying

People are so easily pleased when this is described as "sneaky good". Its not good, this is the worst ppv card in years lol. Its barely worth streaming let alone buying
Smith vs Petrino has me on the edge of my seat!

Tbh the only fights I'm interested in are:
  • Craig vs Borralho
  • Aldo vs Martinez
  • Pantoja vs (and new) Erceg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

48-47, 48-47, 49-46

Seems fair enough.

Erceg had him on the feet, but Pantoja was too good on the ground.

Overall I would think Erceg did more damage and Pantoja will be more sore tomorrow.

But the way the sport is judged, I can see the 48-47s.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back