UFC Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Lewis at $3.90, seems like overs to me. A 50-50 fight.

Either Gane sticks to gameplan and picks Lewis apart from distance, or he makes a mistake and gets put to sleep.

Somebody convince me not to load up.

Lewis at $3.90, seems like overs to me. A 50-50 fight.

Either Gane sticks to gameplan and picks Lewis apart from distance, or he makes a mistake and gets put to sleep.

Somebody convince me not to load up.
lol definitely not a 50-50 fight bro.

At absolute best for Derrick its 70-30 in Gane's favour.

probably even more lopsided.

Chiesa @ 2.20 & by decision at 3.30
Aldo @ 1.85 (think he got higher but happy with this). Might hedge on Pedro R3
Depending on how these go, Gane R4 & R5.

Menifield R1 > 3 also looks ok. Herman is shot but how aggressive will AF be? Early stop is there for him

Genah Fabian from City kickboxing fighting Kayla Harrison in the PFL women's 155 semi final tomorrow

currently $17 on topsport

Kayla has pretty much fought nobody. Genah is much bigger than her and clearly a better striker. Never been taken down but nobody has tried to. Bit of faith in city kickboxing that they've actually taught her how to defend a takedown. If she can defend a takedown $17 will be a laughable price.

Genah Fabian from City kickboxing fighting Kayla Harrison in the PFL women's 155 semi final tomorrow

Kayla has pretty much fought nobody. Genah is much bigger than her and clearly a better striker. Never been taken down but nobody has tried to. Bit of faith in city kickboxing that they've actually taught her how to defend a takedown. If she can defend a takedown $17 will be a laughable price.

Get around her.

$30 on @ 15. Let's go.

Guida, top up a lil bit on guida round 3

Roosevelt Roberts, top up a lil bit on Roberts KO

Lingo KO

Cherant KO

Royval KO

small bet Brahimaj KO

Also got some Malecki v Nunes goes to decision, jones v kakhramanov goes to decision, kelleher v pilarte goes to decision.

Punt well fellas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13 favourites win out of 14 fights at UFC 267.

Jan the only one who loses for fav backers.

If you'd been betting on the underdog side of all Blachowicz's fights on his recent run, you'd have gotten a heap of value.
-3.40 underdog Texeira mops Jan
-3.25 underdog Jan smothers Adesanya
3.0 underdog Jan flatlines Reyes
2.40 underdog Jacare Souza takes Jan to a super competitive split decision
3.25 underdog Jan decapitates Luke Rockhold.

flat staking 1u on all underdogs in Jan's last 5 fights would see you around +8u overall.

13 favourites win out of 14 fights at UFC 267.

Jan the only one who loses for fav backers.

If you'd been betting on the underdog side of all Blachowicz's fights on his recent run, you'd have gotten a heap of value.
-3.40 underdog Texeira mops Jan
-3.25 underdog Jan smothers Adesanya
3.0 underdog Jan flatlines Reyes
2.40 underdog Jacare Souza takes Jan to a super competitive split decision
3.25 underdog Jan decapitates Luke Rockhold.

flat staking 1u on all underdogs in Jan's last 5 fights would see you around +8u overall.

Was also 3.20 on BF against Anderson in between the Souza and Reyes fight; and 6 for KO.

Only fight I ever bet him. Did better than my Hooker bet last night 😆

Was also 3.20 on BF against Anderson in between the Souza and Reyes fight; and 6 for KO.

Only fight I ever bet him. Did better than my Hooker bet last night 😆
whoops ur correct.
makes it about +11u from flat staking 1u on underdog in his last 6 fights.

Yeah didn't have a good card either

Small play on Colby tomorrow $3.70
Thought the 1st fight was closer than those odds suggest. Usmans body shape looks a lot different to me too. Could be off the sauce this time

Like Zhang as well

On Bobby Green at 1.62 - he looked good against Fiziev who i rate highly and Al been out ages. Hes a basic meat and potatoes fighter with a full time job. Green via decision i think

Think Rose gets it done but no bet yet and on Usman 4,5 or Dec at 2.40

Edgar decision 3.60 also tempting. Vera prone to being controlled

Yep

Haven't bet colby yet but might, he doesn't have much clear win upside but the fight's likely to be very competitive.

Bobby Green should win, i've got a bit of bobby by KO at 10s.

No comment in rose/weili, market is correct and has adjusted well after first fight.

Edgar/edgar dec very interesting indeed, vera cannot wrestle at all and Frankie could get lots of easy control time. Unfortunately frankie likely to win first 2 rounds and then get ko'd by some BS in round 3.

Picklebet have Gaethje to win via KO/TKO $2.50

Take it straight up or lay it off for a free $10...

Nice pick man!

Just finished watching the prelim stuff today - I know - late.

Very astute to be able to pick stuff that goes so much against past history - mark of a great bettor I reckon.
thx mate

yeah turned out to be my best betting card ever

got pretty lucky with some other things on the card fortunately.

Taking a multi in bellator today.
Pico
Cyborg
Blencowe
Loureda
Law
Sebie
Faraldo

comes out @ 2.60 unboosted on lads, I struggle to see who loses from this lot.

Taking a multi in bellator today.
Pico
Cyborg
Blencowe
Loureda
Law
Sebie
Faraldo

comes out @ 2.60 unboosted on lads, I struggle to see who loses from this lot.
and this is what happens when you force a degen multi on bellator LMAO.

1.06 shot loses in the first fight. 30-27'd and the $10 underdog is a 1.05 favourite after 2 rounds HAHA.

Rothwell won his last fight by submission and has two other submission wins in the UFC, seven across his career.

De Lima's five losses in the UFC (from twelve fights) have ALL come by way of submission.

Rothwell by submission is about $4.30 on betfair, $5 on sportsbet and $7 on ladbrokes.

All of those seem overs to me, especially Lads, lol.

I've had a nibble on that.

Also some on the $2.50 for Rothwell KO/Sub double chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back