All Australian
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns
So I’ve taken a 3U multi on
Mousasi, Jones & Nunes @1.85
I just can’t see any of the three losing.
I haven’t done any tape on Mousasi’s opponent which is never a good idea, but he is by far the best fighter outside of the UFC with DJ. I think he’s probably the best middleweight in the world along with Whittaker. Would love to see him fight stylebender, but he won’t return to the ufc. One of few fighters that actually stuck it up Dana’s ass which I respect haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

burge13

Team Captain
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Dos Santos cost me yesterday. Opened at 3.20 then came into 1.85 fav (I got 2.76 I think) who lost a decision then Artem won a decision over Paulie. Bad weekend, onto the next

NonPhixion

All Australian
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns
Dos Santos cost me yesterday. Opened at 3.20 then came into 1.85 fav (I got 2.76 I think) who lost a decision then Artem won a decision over Paulie. Bad weekend, onto the next
Wow yeh surprised Artem won, kind of happy for him Paulie’s a bit of a pr*ck.i payed the price for not doing tape on mousasis opponent. Bad, bad mistake, never again. Do you see any odds for Ngannou KO yet?

burge13

Team Captain
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wow yeh surprised Artem won, kind of happy for him Paulie’s a bit of a pr*ck.i payed the price for not doing tape on mousasis opponent. Bad, bad mistake, never again. Do you see any odds for Ngannou KO yet?
Nope but it won't be much better than his moneyline. I do think Ngannou sparks him out though. JDS has better boxing but he's going to get hit at some point and not recover

Didn't bet bellator as it was all such heavy favs which I don't usually like playing. Did think Moose would win though

NonPhixion

All Australian
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns
Ngannou Rd 1 ko @2.55 is certainly tempting. I rekon it’s close to a 50/50.
Watching JDS against Tuivasa, there were moments when Tai had him backed up against the cage and was landing heavy shots, you just can’t take those shots from a monster like Ngannou, and at this point I don’t trust JDS’s chin for him to survive past Rd 1.
Bones sub line out to @5 now. Seems kind of crazy for the goat’s most likely path to victory.
Would love to see Jon move up and fight Ngannou or Stipe. Stipe would probably be his toughest fight imo.

NonPhixion

All Australian
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns
Note to self: don’t bet on Jones to win ITD. He deliberately challenges himself in fights for some reason, legitimately no idea why he didn’t take Santos down

burge13

Team Captain
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
That was pathetic from Jones. He's either lost a step (I think this is the case) or he was injured.

Didn't go for a single TD against a 1 legged 185er who got subbed by Spicely in the first
Didn't throw a single jab in 25 minutes

He may be the goat but his reign is soon over. That was an insipid performance, little wonder he won't fight DC again or go up to HW...

NonPhixion

All Australian
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns
That was pathetic from Jones. He's either lost a step (I think this is the case) or he was injured.

Didn't go for a single TD against a 1 legged 185er who got subbed by Spicely in the first
Didn't throw a single jab in 25 minutes

He may be the goat but his reign is soon over. That was an insipid performance, little wonder he won't fight DC again or go up to HW...
Yeh it was a strange fight he fought. My boy Masvidal with the wild KO, probably could have done without the follow up though. Masvidal vs Colby would be interesting

burge13

Team Captain
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Think Mas is getting title shot off that tbh. If Colby was getting one they'd have done it by now

Got a feeling Askren will fight Till & Jones v Brock will get made. Think they wanted Rockhold/Bones for MSG but now they're left with little to do for November and ESPN will offer Brock a top up on his UFC deal (ESPN pay UFC a guarantee so if they want really big fights, they'll need to pay. Makes no difference to UFC atm). Just a gut feel on Brock

NonPhixion

All Australian
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns
Think Mas is getting title shot off that tbh. If Colby was getting one they'd have done it by now

Got a feeling Askren will fight Till & Jones v Brock will get made. Think they wanted Rockhold/Bones for MSG but now they're left with little to do for November and ESPN will offer Brock a top up on his UFC deal (ESPN pay UFC a guarantee so if they want really big fights, they'll need to pay. Makes no difference to UFC atm). Just a gut feel on Brock
As a practitioner the Brock V Jones fight is a bit embarrassing, I get it’s a money fight, but it’s a Mayweather/McGregor situation. I’d be dumping half my bankroll on Jones if the price was right. Brock’s standup is legit garbage. Don’t mind Stipe against DC, think he will have improved & learned from the first fight. Could be DC’s last fight

Top Bottom