Remove this Banner Ad

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
SB are kidding themselves with some of these BYO markets. Adesanya 2+ takedowns at $5. Thats like honestly the worst odds ive ever seen. Disgraceful!

WWII

Debutant
Dec 21, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I've taken Costa for the knockout. At the start of the Romero fight, Adesanya seemed pretty overwhelmed so if Costa can back him into the cage then he might be in trouble.

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ah yuck, Eubanks was seriously 15 seconds away from winning that. Takedown with 15 seconds left in the last round cost her the decision there. Horrible reffing from Herzog tonight, he's seriously stinking it up.

WWII

Debutant
Dec 21, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I've taken Costa for the knockout. At the start of the Romero fight, Adesanya seemed pretty overwhelmed so if Costa can back him into the cage then he might be in trouble.
Well, I couldn't have been more wrong

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ended up chopping out on Jan for a small profit. Very thankful I did that, that fight was completely on Jan's terms from the outset. Underrated fighter.

Adesanya absolutely put on a clincic and dismantled Costa. Costa looked cooked in the first round.

Brandon Royval is so dangerous and very very quickly becoming on of my favourite fighters in the whole company. The spinning elbow he landed early in round 1 was mesmerizing.

Eubanks was outgrappled but won the striking battle, not too unhappy with that bet.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Well, I couldn't have been more wrong

me too played and thought about it the same way. I dont know if he just got overwhelmed with Izzy's distance management, but that was definetely not how i thought he would approach the fight. Threw barely any punches at all which is his main weapon, decided instead to sit back at kickboxing range and throw kicks that Izzy caught every time. Then began to taunt him while sitting back. I didnt understand.

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Irene Aldana @ 2.05 on unibet to beat Holly Holm this week. Like that price.

Holly's best chance is probably trying to hold Aldana up against the fence for most of the fight or get a takedown.

Think Aldana probably just beats the snot out of her and possibly finishes here.

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Irene Aldana @ 2.05 on unibet to beat Holly Holm this week. Like that price.

Holly's best chance is probably trying to hold Aldana up against the fence for most of the fight or get a takedown.

Think Aldana probably just beats the snot out of her and possibly finishes here.
holy sh*t that was actually laughable.

10 years as a boxer, 8 years doing MMA and you don't know how to cut the cage off instead of just following someone around. I'm done with WMMA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
anybody else really like Tuivasa at $2.02?
I dont think hes a great fighter at all, but Struve is really washed up and that fight against Rothwell was one of the most diabolical performances ive seen in a long while. thoughts?

May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
anybody else really like Tuivasa at $2.02?
I dont think hes a great fighter at all, but Struve is really washed up and that fight against Rothwell was one of the most diabolical performances ive seen in a long while. thoughts?

Yeah, it's the one that's sprung out the most to me from the card ever since I started "assessing the landscape".

Should be paying $2.50/ $2.75 to win by KO too if odds remain as they are - feel like he's going to come in though - which you would think might be even more advisable.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Yeah, it's the one that's sprung out the most to me from the card ever since I started "assessing the landscape".

Should be paying $2.50/ $2.75 to win by KO too if odds remain as they are - feel like he's going to come in though - which you would think might be even more advisable.
Yep, good points. Will wait for those prop markets to release. Happy to take a bit of the ML action.
impossible to bet against Khabib but I think the line is actually spot on where it is.

May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Alexander Yakovlev $2.70 on 365.

Wrestler vs someone who doesn't defend takedowns.

Haven't seen either of them fight but you think he is going to use wrestling against someone who has won 15 of his 17 fights by sub?

Also he is 36 years old and listed as a "rapper" as well as a "mixed martial artist" on his Wiki page, not that that means anything, but kinda lol.

May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Tuivasa opens at $2.88 to win by KO at SB. Not sure if they're employing a bigger margin with the odds as it's early in the week and they're the first to release props for these fights and it will go out a bit more naturally once it is adjusted for the final margin, or if it's at it now.

Also paying $2.10 to win by anything but sub, but Struve is a quitter and I wouldn't want to risk bankroll currently on something like that.

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Haven't seen either of them fight but you think he is going to use wrestling against someone who has won 15 of his 17 fights by sub?

Also he is 36 years old and listed as a "rapper" as well as a "mixed martial artist" on his Wiki page, not that that means anything, but kinda lol.
if he has a brain he will definitely be using his wrestling.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I like Khabib/O2.5 Rds $2.18 PB
I think Khabib is most likely to get a late finish or win a decision here

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gaethje out to $3.85 on BetFair. If he drifts out to $4 I probably will have a crack at that. What a weekend of sport we have here. Can’t wait for this ME

Remove this Banner Ad

Back