UFC Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

How to double your money
Figueireido, Blaydes & Shev to win $1.99 - SB

you could say Shev is a waste of a leg, but I think she should be $1.01, just won’t lose. Fig is a monster and will clean the division out and Blaydes will sit on Lewis for 15 minutes & probably pound him out.

Yeah Perez doesn't seem to have anything special that makes is seem like he'll be able to roll Fig.

Only worry about Figueredo is he fights pretty recklessly and opens himself up to being clipped a decent amount.

On Mckee and De Freitas this week.

Also on Marquez v Safarov goes to decision and alhassan vs williams goes to decision.

Probs will have more bets when props for rest of the fights drop too

Merab opens at 2.50 over barcelos in a few weeks. Merab is definitely the less skilled fighter but his unlimited cardio and wrestling will win alot of fights. Surprised hes underdog tbh but his opponent could easily contend, probably the best fighter outside the official top 3-5 rankings

I only found out last night that Mark Hunt's gonna box with Paul Gallen. In what world does Hunt not destroy him?

That 1.83 for a Hunt knockout looks mighty generous

Shev ITD $1.68 - ladbrokes
I don’t think Maia can hang in there for 5 rounds. KO isn’t much better and I think she’s a very live chance of getting a club and sub. Think these odds are great.

I only found out last night that Mark Hunt's gonna box with Paul Gallen. In what world does Hunt not destroy him?

That 1.83 for a Hunt knockout looks mighty generous
in the world where Hunt is a 46 year old wayyyyyy past his prime who probably doesn't even train anymore.

I agree on face value but it would be pretty hard to trust him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in the world where Hunt is a 46 year old wayyyyyy past his prime who probably doesn't even train anymore.

I agree on face value but it would be pretty hard to trust him.
Obviously his fitness is the query but Gallen couldn't even beat Barry Hall

Sato @ 2.80
Baeza v Sato over 1.5 @ 1.87
Kamaka KO @ 6
Algeo KO @ 10
Algeo KO 3 @ 41
Porter v Parisian goes to decision @ 5

Sato @ 2.80
Kamaka KO @ 6
Algeo KO @ 10
Algeo KO 3 @ 41
You're the only person ive seen on Sato. Im passing but good luck

Porter decision at $11 ive had a small stab at
Sanders $2
Smith will likely be a bet.

Tyson/RJJ draw at $11. Sportsbet have taken the market away but havent void my bet. If it wins and they dont pay it ill claim they had all week to void. They also 100% take the money if it loses but can see this turning into an argument with customer service.

Sanders $2

Tyson/RJJ draw at $11. Sportsbet have taken the market away but havent void my bet. If it wins and they dont pay it ill claim they had all week to void. They also 100% take the money if it loses but can see this turning into an argument with customer service.
I've seen heaps of people on Sato. Lots of people took him at around that 2.80 price a week or so ago. Got into 2.30 now drifting back out to 2.60-2.70. Baeza is alright but Sato is also decent.

Might also play Maness.

Also forgot but I'm on Mudaerji by decision too.

Sato @ 2.80
Kamaka KO @ 6
Algeo KO @ 10
Algeo KO 3 @ 41
I’ll tail a couple of these. I’m pissed the Blaydes fight is off so I need something to bet on now lol

Sanders $2

Porter decision at $11 = $$$
Tyson/RJJ Draw at $11 = $$$
Sanders got slept but looked ok
Smith i did bet but shouldn't really claim as i didnt say in this post i had.
Goes well with the $4.30 boxing dog i gave NP friday which he didnt bet!
Dubois KO was a loss also.

Great weekend. Onto the next

Porter decision at $11 = $$$
Tyson/RJJ Draw at $11 = $$$
Sanders got slept but looked ok
Smith i did bet but shouldn't really claim as i didnt say in this post i had.
Goes well with the $4.30 boxing dog i gave NP friday which he didnt bet!
Dubois KO was a loss also.

Great weekend. Onto the next
i was trying to get onto the Tyson/RJJ draw but lads took that option away.

Good work, yeah Maness looked trash up until the KO, Sanders had him and blew it.

Bets today gents?

Given im home to watch this rubbish give me something to tail, ive not looked into it much at all.

Played Herm at 2.12
Dolidze sub 8.50

Thoughts on these

Smolka 1.80
Hill decision 3.60
O2.5 in the main 1.72

Spence Jr decision in boxing 1.80 also

Bets today gents?

Given im home to watch this rubbish give me something to tail, ive not looked into it much at all.

Played Herm at 2.12
Dolidze sub 8.50

Thoughts on these

Smolka 1.80
Hill decision 3.60
O2.5 in the main 1.72

Spence Jr decision in boxing 1.80 also

Allan against Dolidze (do have some queries considering he's coming back from USADA suspension)

Allan v Dolidze over 1.5 @1.83 (not sure if this price exists anymore)

Wiman v Leavitt over 2.5 @ 2.04 (not sure if price is around anymore)

Topuria wins by KO @ 7.50 (pretty sure its like 5 now)

also on Jackson to win by KO round 3 @ 61 (topsport should still have this price)

overall not a great betting card. Liked Durden but that fight got cancelled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back