UFC Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Semi bad beat on Moreno wasn't fun to watch at nice overs.

Hit on Gane KO/DEC, up for the day on UFC.

Won some on the ponies too which was nice.

Not sure if price still exists but Michel Pereira is next week at 1.85 on unibet last time i checked.

Khaos has 2 meme KO's to his name and is now pickems with Pereira, who absolutely destroyed a decent looking prospect Zelim Imadaev last time out. I'd probably back Zelim to beat Khaos, and they're giving me 1.85 for Pereira??.

Khaos has looked pretty bad up until his 2 flukey KO's in the UFC, where his weaknesses have been hidden so far.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Pereira striking is really good and he has great defensive movement, footwork and feints. Thing is, hes an idiot. A bonafide idiot

Skill for skill on what weve seen, easy bet on MP. You'll be pulling your hair out watching him. I have a bet on him at 1.80 anyway

Tybura over $2 will be good also. Hardy isnt very good and i also think wonderboy picks Neal apart.

Moreno should have lost today, dodgy point deduction and judge giving him round 5? I watched at pub so not full attention but thought that was strange. Twitter lit up bagging that score though

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Missed it all. But my boy went down :( anything looking good next week ?

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Pereira striking is really good and he has great defensive movement, footwork and feints. Thing is, hes an idiot. A bonafide idiot

Skill for skill on what weve seen, easy bet on MP. You'll be pulling your hair out watching him. I have a bet on him at 1.80 anyway

Tybura over $2 will be good also. Hardy isnt very good and i also think wonderboy picks Neal apart.

Moreno should have lost today, dodgy point deduction and judge giving him round 5? I watched at pub so not full attention but thought that was strange. Twitter lit up bagging that score though
On Pereira, has him completely covered everywhere skill for skill.

On Moreno, i mean ehh. I was confident it was 2-2 going into round 5, then accounting for point deduction was looking very good but Moreno obviously had a problem with his arm in round 5 and that ended any chances of him winning. Round 1 fig clearly, round 2 was very close and i leaned to moreno. Round 3 close but lean fig, Round 4 Moreno clearly. Round 5 fig clearly because Moreno had some sort of arm injury it looked like.

There was value on Moreno, i'd reprice him around 2.60

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide

On Moreno, i mean ehh. I was confident it was 2-2 going into round 5, then accounting for point deduction was looking very good but Moreno obviously had a problem with his arm in round 5 and that ended any chances of him winning. Round 1 fig clearly, round 2 was very close and i leaned to moreno. Round 3 close but lean fig, Round 4 Moreno clearly. Round 5 fig clearly because Moreno had some sort of arm injury it looked like.

I'm hoping odds for the rematch are closer, I'll smash Fig at 1.50 or better

Bad point deduction, bad round 5 scoring and I think even R2 was Figs. Moreno put up a good fight but he lost clearly IMO and I was on 4, 5 or Dec...

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm hoping odds for the rematch are closer, I'll smash Fig at 1.50 or better

Bad point deduction, bad round 5 scoring and I think even R2 was Figs. Moreno put up a good fight but he lost clearly IMO and I was on 4, 5 or Dec...
I wouldn't call that a bad point deduction, Fig fouls multiple times every fight, about time he actually got punished for it. You see him scraping moreno's eyes every single time moreno got a takedown?

Round 5 scoring was bad, but i scored round 2 for Moreno with takedowns + even striking output.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
You don't call fouls based on previous fights though. How often do we see point deductions? Whenever it happens at random moments it's unjustified relative to every fight we see...

It's not even close to consistent. Some refs give 30 warnings then last night we see one without warning (if there was one I missed it at the pub).

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You don't call fouls based on previous fights though. How often do we see point deductions? Whenever it happens at random moments it's unjustified relative to every fight we see...

It's not even close to consistent. Some refs give 30 warnings then last night we see one without warning (if there was one I missed it at the pub).
Yeah point deductions are not given frequently, nor are there consistencies about when they are given but I think it was justifiable here.

There was another instance throughout the fight, one prior where Fig poked him in the eye as Moreno was trying to control him on the ground.

Like are we just supposed to let Figeuredo consistently foul multiple times when he gets into bad position? He is notorious for it. Fence grabs, cup shots, eye pokes, leading with his head causing headbutts. He gains advantages in fights all the time from these things, so I think it's fair that he had a point deducted after a very bad cup shot.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah point deductions are not given frequently, nor are there consistencies about when they are given but I think it was justifiable here.

There was another instance throughout the fight, one prior where Fig poked him in the eye as Moreno was trying to control him on the ground.

Like are we just supposed to let Figeuredo consistently foul multiple times when he gets into bad position? He is notorious for it. Fence grabs, cup shots, eye pokes, leading with his head causing headbutts. He gains advantages in fights all the time from these things, so I think it's fair that he had a point deducted after a very bad cup shot.
It's MMA. If you're not grabbing the fence, punting dudes in the groin, and fingering peoples eyes you're not trying to win enough

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying - Chael P Sonnen

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Hope they re price the fight like that or close to even money, ill be all over fig he spent half the night before the fight in hospital and still outclassed moreno. Fig only lost because one of the judges gave morneo the fifth round.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hope they re price the fight like that or close to even money, ill be all over fig he spent half the night before the fight in hospital and still outclassed moreno. Fig only lost because one of the judges gave morneo the fifth round.
He didnt lose but yeah, it wasnt as close as the scorecards suggest imo.

Opened at about 1.35 for Fig in the US so dont get hopes up for good odds

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
haha righto

If Moreno's arm wasn't injured he likely wins round 5 and the fight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
3 Units Michel Pereira @ 1.75 and 1.85
0.35 units Rob Font round 3 @ 23
0.35 units Arroyo by KO @ 7.50

Originally had Durden at 2.62 before it was cancelled, of course they void my bet :D

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Moraes KO $4 - small play. Think he’s just a level above Font

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Very good card tomorow, alot of these fights should be undercards for ppv title shots
Geoff Neale by ko/tko/dq or sub @ 2.87
Jimmy Flick by ko/tko/dq or sub @ 2.05
Khaos Williams by ko/tko/dq or sub @ 2.50

Taking them as singles and in a parlay at 14-1
1/3 didnt add my stakes, next year ill keep my record.

Neale was being too friendly in there with wonderboy.

Khaos will be alot better for that fight can see him going on a massive run next year.

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Card this morning was a fill up.

Haqparast @ 3.35 on topsport (this price could drift even further, seeing 3.50, 3.60 available overseas). Like this spot. Should be a close fight and the longer it stays standing (which I expect it to for most of the fight) the better Haqparast's chances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back