UFC Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Card this morning was a fill up.

Haqparast @ 3.35 on topsport (this price could drift even further, seeing 3.50, 3.60 available overseas). Like this spot. Should be a close fight and the longer it stays standing (which I expect it to for most of the fight) the better Haqparast's chances.

You and I tend to like the same stuff.

Not liking Poirier?

ye ive taken the Unibet promo - Conor to win by KO R1 $5. Only $25, but its good juice.

Also taken DP to not land a TD $1.50 on BYO SB. Short but just don't see him landing a TD.

Fighters to touch gloves was $1.15 a couple days ago on the BYO. That really was a full bankroll job. $1.02 now and it should be $1.001

Main and Co-main are interesting fights.
I think Chandler on price is a good bet, but wouldn’t be surprised either way the fight goes. Not sure what the history says of Ballator guys first up in UFC.

as for the main, head says Conor is a better fighter, but there is absolutely no value. Obvious bet is an early knock out. If the fight is was to go the distance does DP and his cardio give him an edge?

we know Mcnugs gasses come late 3rd round, anyone have any other thoughts in which way to head in terms of a betting?

Pitolo @ 2.54
Dhiego Lima @ whatever big price
Ewell @ 2.55
Viana @ 2.43

+ Pitolo Dec @ 7
Bobby Green KO 2 @16, KO 3 @ 29

underdog city this week.

I haven't really looked at this card but Usman 4, 5 or Dec was 1.95 which I wish I bet instead of Decision at 2.40

Lima I think loses a decision but Belal is overrated here as far as price goes. Don't mind the stab assuming it's a close one
No idea about Ewell or Vianna

Those shots on Green I like too. Tailing there

Viera R1 at 2.10 probably a play for me too

I haven't really looked at this card but Usman 4, 5 or Dec was 1.95 which I wish I bet instead of Decision at 2.40

Lima I think loses a decision but Belal is overrated here as far as price goes. Don't mind the stab assuming it's a close one
No idea about Ewell or Vianna

Those shots on Green I like too. Tailing there

Viera R1 at 2.10 probably a play for me too
Lots of people on that Usman 4, 5, Dec bet. I can't hate on it at all. I'm looking at some Usman late round props, doubt Burns will be able to keep up with Usman's hellish pace. Can see Usman boxing him up looking super fresh in rounds 4 and 5.

Lima line is wide imo, Belal is solid everywhere but agreed a bit overrated.

Yeah Bobby's not the sort of person you can trust to get finishes but he's got lengths on Miller on the feet here.

Ewell is a good chance imo considering his opponent Gutierrez is super one dimensional only looking for leg kicks.

Polyana Viana a bit sketchy but has skills to beat Mallory and look big value.

Haven't looking into Rodolfo Viera fight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Barber @2.12
Happy to give her another chance. Hopefuly her knee is 100%

Don't mind Burns ITD $4.30 on TS aswell

Think this is better than taking his ML as i just dont see him winning a DEC. Could probably Hedge this with Kamaru ML..

'King' Casey O'Neill makes her debut on Fight Night tonight.

She has a strange history. Won a belt with her first ever fight, defended it in her second ever fight.

The girl who challenged in the second fight was making her debut.

And if I heard correctly, Casey's father was the promoter of those fights.

I found this footage of Casey's latest win.

She was simply too big for her opponent, easily able to take her down.

But on the feet, she got pieced up a couple of times, seems to have zero defense.

Does anybody know if Shana Dobson can box? Because if she can, $2.50 is crazy overs.

Okay I've just gone back and watched a few of Dobson's past fights, her boxing isn't that impressive but she is tough.

Definitely a step up in competition for Casey.

Shana can throw a decent jab, an okay one-two, and a pretty good left high kick.

She has long arms too, Conor McGregoresque in her wingspan to height ratio, Joe.

Might catch Casey on the way in if she goes for her usual takedowns.

Doesn't mind swinging in the first round, this could be a good fight.

I've put a little bit on Dobson but after watching her previous fights, don't think I'll load up on the $2.50.

Definitely worth a nibble though.

Okay I've just gone back and watched a few of Dobson's past fights, her boxing isn't that impressive but she is tough.

Definitely a step up in competition for Casey.

Shana can throw a decent jab, an okay one-two, and a pretty good left high kick.

She has long arms too, Conor McGregoresque in her wingspan to height ratio, Joe.

Might catch Casey on the way in if she goes for her usual takedowns.

Doesn't mind swinging in the first round, this could be a good fight.

I've put a little bit on Dobson but after watching her previous fights, don't think I'll load up on the $2.50.

Definitely worth a nibble though.
I dont think Dobson has any TDD at all?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back