UFC Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Rothwell won his last fight by submission and has two other submission wins in the UFC, seven across his career.

De Lima's five losses in the UFC (from twelve fights) have ALL come by way of submission.

Rothwell by submission is about $4.30 on betfair, $5 on sportsbet and $7 on ladbrokes.

All of those seem overs to me, especially Lads, lol.

I've had a nibble on that.

Also some on the $2.50 for Rothwell KO/Sub double chance.
This aged like milk in the sun.

Old mate got smacked in the first few seconds of the fight.

Oh well.

Poor Herb Dean put in another shocker as well.

This aged like milk in the sun.

Old mate got smacked in the first few seconds of the fight.

Oh well.

Poor Herb Dean put in another shocker as well.
happens. This sport has high variability and heaps of factors.

I wan on De Lima there but easily could've gone south if that fight went out of r1. A rothwell takedown could've been game over.

Pettis, I was likely going to fade him tbh. Whats your thoughts here?

Was going to go relatively big on Crute tomorrow but getting cold feet. Weeks itd maybe, on puelles from weeks ago. Font? Matthews? Fiziev? On the fence with these ones but theyre the leans

Nothing in boxing. Yarde/Arthur only bettable fight on h2h markets. Weekend of mismatches and cbf reaching for props

Pettis, I was likely going to fade him tbh. Whats your thoughts here?
Just think thats a great number on pettis KO.

Sergio is a sharp counterstriker, Horiguchi been KO'd by Asakura 2 fights ago. If Pettis can keep it standing he's easily the side at 2.50 or thereabouts.

Was going to go relatively big on Crute tomorrow but getting cold feet. Weeks itd maybe, on puelles from weeks ago. Font? Matthews? Fiziev? On the fence with these ones but theyre the leans
I do favour crute, but have enough worries about him in an extended fight that I wont be betting him at 1.50. His submission prop seems an okay way to play him. He probably finishes early a large portion of the times he wins this. Hill output/cardio makes it hard to give Crute too big of an advantage if it goes 15.

Eh Weeks not great. Short notice massive step up in competition, Barbarena probably the side if he's not completely shot (which unfortunately he may be).

Rather be on gritz than puelles. If there wasn't concerns about gritz training situation v Puelles from top gym in Sanford I'd have already bet him in some fashion.

Font I don't mind but might be a better livebet.

Won't catch me laying fave price on Jake Matthews. Wells skills are lacking but physical freak and matthews mentality enough to keep me away at that price.

I like riddell over fiz, think he's got more finishing upside + massive chance of winning round 3. Fight could be weird however because these 2 are friendly and have trained extensively together.

Font and Fiziev fights im happy to watch as a fan with no bets anyway. Great fights

Weeks looked terrible from what I saw and Barberena is done. Tough as old boots but hes shot imo

Pre bets for UFC today:
1.5u Maki Pitolo 2.45
0.75u Gruetzmacher 2.07 + 0.25u Gritz r3 19s
1.25u Riddel 2.0 + 0.25u Riddel r3 21s
1u Allen wins by KO/Dec 2.20 + 0.2u Allen KO 7.5 (out to 10s now)
0.3u Hill by decision 9.0
0.15u Guida by KO 9.5 + 0.1u Guida r3 26s
0.85u Morono by KO 5.0 + 0.15u Morono r3 15s
1u Knight v Menifield goes to decision 2.42
1u Morales by KO 7.0

Bets so far for UFC 269
honestly disgusted at the number of GTD/Dec variants i've got. Could be painful.

1u Nunes v Pena GTD 4.65
0.25u Nunes by decision 6.0
1u Ponz v Neal GTD 2.48
0.25u Neal dec 7.0
1u Garbrandt v KKF GTD 2.32
0.25u Pedro Muhnoz by sub 17.0
0.75u Tuivasa v Sakai GTD 2.85
0.5u Tuivasa dec 9.0
0.75u Robertson by KO 7.75
0.25u Cachoeira wins in rounds 2/3 18.0
0.67u Costa by decision 7.0
0.3u Wright by decision 12.0

Currently outlay on UFC 269 = 6.97u

Having a real crack at these tomorrow

Muniz H2H $1.62
O Malley H2H $1.33
Nunes TKO/Sub $1.22
Poirier TKO/Sub $1.90

$5.45

Muniz H2H $1.62
O Malley H2H $1.33
Nunes TKO $1.30
Poirier TKO $2.20

$6.75

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raphael Assuncao at $3.35 with sportsbet looks big overs IMO.

Comparing the resumes of the two I can’t understand such a big price differential.

I don't like anything this card tbh

Sherman as underdog, Bontorin, Bush and Kelleher Decision if I'm really reaching for something while watching...
Agree sherman as underdog could be a good bet - he's looking in career best shape. But also pretty uninspiring performance last time.

I can see angles on bontorin but also think this could be a horrible match up for him. Didn't like hearing that royval wants to slow himself down in his interview.

Won't knock bush too hard for his short notice debut but he would need to show some significant improvements here for me to ever see him as a betting prospect. Slava can struggle in the grappling at times but nasty kickboxer and has worked through wrestling/grappling situations decently so far in his MMA career.

I guess kelleher dec over rosa is probably fairly likely. Not sure if prices are out on that though. Will be interesting i guess.

1.5u Giles - 2.15. 2 ? on trevin - Weight cut to 170 and fight IQ. On tape is clearly the better fighter, think he wins if he can fight smart and the weight cut doesn't destroy him.

1u Gane by dec 4.75 - bet365 but i think lads/neds now have that price instead
1.25u Fight GTD - 4s- neds
0.25u Ngannou dec 15s - plenty

Think Gane is 60% here and at least half of his win equity comes as dec so think theres an edge here. Happy to risk the biggest HW puncher in MMA history finding a KO at this price.

0.75u Wellington Turman by dec 7s Neds + 0.25u Turman r3 23s B365.
Really DON'T like Turman as a fighter and pretty much immediately regretted making these bets but too late now. Turman probably needs to put a pace on vieira, and obviously needs to survive the wrestling and grappling here to be a chance. Rodolfo volume, gassiness and overall game really makes it hard for him to cover as a big fave. This is just a way for me to to have a shot at a good return on a Vieira fade while keeping my exposure minimal (1u total).

0.25u Multi Lads
Stamman by points 3.75
giles 2.05
pereira 1.38
frevola 1.53

16.23 before a boost.
Sort of me trying to keep exposure down on Stamann but also get something out of him if he wins a dec. I think 3 fighters listed below him should all win based on tape.

Punt well people, this card should be a ripper.

Might have more bets

1.5u Giles - 2.15. 2 ? on trevin - Weight cut to 170 and fight IQ. On tape is clearly the better fighter, think he wins if he can fight smart and the weight cut doesn't destroy him.

1u Gane by dec 4.75 - bet365 but i think lads/neds now have that price instead
1.25u Fight GTD - 4s- neds
0.25u Ngannou dec 15s - plenty

Think Gane is 60% here and at least half of his win equity comes as dec so think theres an edge here. Happy to risk the biggest HW puncher in MMA history finding a KO at this price.

0.75u Wellington Turman by dec 7s Neds + 0.25u Turman r3 23s B365.
Really DON'T like Turman as a fighter and pretty much immediately regretted making these bets but too late now. Turman probably needs to put a pace on vieira, and obviously needs to survive the wrestling and grappling here to be a chance. Rodolfo volume, gassiness and overall game really makes it hard for him to cover as a big fave. This is just a way for me to to have a shot at a good return on a Vieira fade while keeping my exposure minimal (1u total).

0.25u Multi Lads
Stamman by points 3.75
giles 2.05
pereira 1.38
frevola 1.53

16.23 before a boost.
Sort of me trying to keep exposure down on Stamann but also get something out of him if he wins a dec. I think 3 fighters listed below him should all win based on tape.

Punt well people, this card should be a ripper.

Might have more bets
Where is the logic coming from that Gane wins by decision.

Ngannou doesn't have cardio and that is a death sentence in my eyes against someone who has it in spades, as well as surgical striking, in Gane.

Just projects as a repeat of Gane/ Lewis, where Ngannou will start to tire and Gane will smell blood and finish him off.

People have confused 'not having punching power', with 'choosing not to use power when striking'. Gane has plenty of power as far as I'm concerned. Dude is almost as jacked as Francis and loaded with fast twitch fibres. He can bang bro.

Francis is a bloody bum anyway. I'm tipping a Conor-like nosedive in his career from here on out. OR, of course he could land another one of his patented fluke windmill KO's.

Where is the logic coming from that Gane wins by decision.

Ngannou doesn't have cardio and that is a death sentence in my eyes against someone who has it in spades, as well as surgical striking, in Gane.

Just projects as a repeat of Gane/ Lewis, where Ngannou will start to tire and Gane will smell blood and finish him off.

People have confused 'not having punching power', with 'choosing not to use power when striking'. Gane has plenty of power as far as I'm concerned. Dude is almost as jacked as Francis and loaded with fast twitch fibres. He can bang bro.

Francis is a bloody bum anyway. I'm tipping a Conor-like nosedive in his career from here on out. OR, of course he could land another one of his patented fluke windmill KO's.
No matter how many good points you make, you lose all credibility with nonsense calls like this. Wins over Reem, Stipe, Blaydes x2, Rozenstruik, Cain...

Is he technical? No. Does he need to be? No

I think Gane wins on Sunday but Ngannou has power to end a fight instantly and much like Wilder can be losing a fight until he lands one. Fighters like this have to be perfect for 1 second whereas their opponents need to be perfect the entire fight. These guys aren't "bums" by any stretch

I saw a slomo clip of Francis vs Rozenstruik again yesterday.

Somehow I forgot that Rozenstruik avoided three windmills, and landed an beautiful counter, before eating the big haymaker.

On one hand, makes me think that it is going to take a lot for Gane to put Francis away.

On the other hand, makes me wonder how a man can reach the top with such loose technique. I mean really.

Ngannou can take a punch, his chin is rock solid. I don't mind the fight to go the distance, i can see Gane fighting really conservatively. Looking forward to the fight but have this over-riding feeling it could be a potential snooze fest. Hopefuly not like Lewis/Ngannou.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back