MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Huh why? For Not being a fan of a guy who is a homophobic redneck? You sir are a tool.

Why the * wouldn’t fight fans like watching one of the most entertaining strikers and technical bjj practitioners fight?

He called someone a f** and then apologised for it. Yeah what human garbage... Politics board is that way >>

Why the **** wouldn’t fight fans like watching one of the most entertaining strikers and technical bjj practitioners fight?

Politics board is that way >>

Wtf the guy who has never won a belt?

Rather guys who are good guys and win thanks mighty mouse.cruz over redneck cowboy.

That was there to be had and Paige got it.
Good stuff.

Paige's problem has never been heart or tenacity (she fought out a fight with a broken arm ffs) and she scrambles with the best of them as we saw there she never stopped moving until she got the win. The problem is she still hasn't gotten any better with her technique walked into 2 massive rights which a good fighter would capitalise on and whoop her ass.

:eyes::eyes:
484.jpg

Almost confirmed as official then eh. If Conor is serious we all know what Conor wants Conor gets. I'd love to see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope someone stops GG soon that was trash. Could be another Jon Fitch.

Also how the hell did Holloway get so good sparring everyday with Yancy. I’ve heard steel sharpens steel but never wet paper sharpens steel.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back