MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know how people can say that was a robbery. Was a close fight that could of gone either way.

Not daylight robbery but the general consensus was Felder won that fight.

How many legs mate?

Just the two. Means nothing now though, thanks to Fury! Sort of a win-win though, because I had money on Wilder but wanted Fury to win.

brave man calling out Gaethje. I think JG smokes him tbh, I don't think Dan Hooker has what it takes to compete with the very best of this division

Yeah I think Felder schooled him a little to be honest. It was only Hookers massive reach advantage that kept him in it.
To be fair though you have 3 absoloute superstars at the top of that division in Khabib Tony and McGregor.

Then Poirier and Gaethje who might be just below those guys but still world class.

Then a wild card like Kevin Lee who looks good aswell and I think he's about where he deserves to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hooker vs Gaethje on the main card of a PPV would be a good fight to make

I can't see Gaethje taking that fight, but I'd like to see it. I think Gaethje finishes him.

Gaethje will be waiting to see what happens with Conor and the title before deciding anything. If he gets the Conor fight, he's taking that over Hooker.

Hooker v Poirer would be good also though I don't think he beats anyone in the top 5. Could see Cowboy taking the fight

Gaethje will be waiting to see what happens with Conor and the title before deciding anything. If he gets the Conor fight, he's taking that over Hooker.

Hooker v Poirer would be good also though I don't think he beats anyone in the top 5. Could see Cowboy taking the fight
Hooker should definitely ask for Cowboy. Both would fancy there chances in that and if you starch him it definitely gets your name in lights. Meanwhile cowboy doesn't say no to anyone does he?
Could either main card that in Australia in June or try and co main it on a fight night in America.

Hooker should definitely ask for Cowboy. Both would fancy there chances in that and if you starch him it definitely gets your name in lights. Meanwhile cowboy doesn't say no to anyone does he?
Could either main card that in Australia in June or try and co main it on a fight night in America.
Cowboy wants to fight sooner and maybe Hooker needs more recovery but yeah I think it's a good fight for both. A win propels either into big fights & Cowboy has already fought everyone else

Pretty good main card fight for Aussie PPV.

Cowboy wants to fight sooner and maybe Hooker needs more recovery but yeah I think it's a good fight for both. A win propels either into big fights & Cowboy has already fought everyone else

Pretty good main card fight for Aussie PPV.
I think it's great for both. Beating Cowboy gives you another guaranteed top 10 fight. For Cowboy beating Hooker reaffirms him as top 10

I think it's great for both. Beating Cowboy gives you another guaranteed top 10 fight. For Cowboy beating Hooker reaffirms him as top 10

Ha, got half way writing a post about why I didn't think Hooker would take a step back by fighting old man cowboy only to check the rankings and see he's ranked 5th! I still don't love it, but it makes sense from a rankings point of view.

Ha, got half way writing a post about why I didn't think Hooker would take a step back by fighting old man cowboy only to check the rankings and see he's ranked 5th! I still don't love it, but it makes sense from a rankings point of view.
Yah apparently cowboy keeps his rating on account of just fighting high ranked opponents.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back