MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Jorge want to ruin his hype train by taking on Usman?

The Colby narrative on this, i.e. Jorge won't fight Usman unless the $$$ are big because he knows he will probably lose, makes sense to me.

Jorge wants to cash in on his hype while it's there, can't blame him for that.

A division with heaps of exciting potential matchups and we might be lucky to see a single big fight for the rest of the year.

Does Jorge want to ruin his hype train by taking on Usman?

The Colby narrative on this, i.e. Jorge won't fight Usman unless the $$$ are big because he knows he will probably lose, makes sense to me.

Jorge wants to cash in on his hype while it's there, can't blame him for that.

A division with heaps of exciting potential matchups and we might be lucky to see a single big fight for the rest of the year.
I don’t think I guy like him would ever have that mindset, He’s keen for that fight.

Everything playing out is largely politics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Volkov was paying $4. I thought that was way over, but clearly not.

Blaydes is so consistent. He's pretty much wiped out the whole division bar Ngannou.

First fight on the prelims, i missed this one. Was his ufc debut. Took fight on 5 days notice. Did anyone here catch the fight?
Here's the corner between rounds 2&3.

Was an interesting one, happy he was able to stop it.

He gassed hard and was just standing there most of the second round getting hit.

Dana made a harsh but amusing comment in the presser, apparently this guys manager has been at the ufc for years saying this guys the next big thing get him in. His first fight he gassed after a round and had to give up after the second.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back