MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Seems unpopular but I really don’t care for Michael Bisping on commentary. I don’t know if the Cruz beef is real but get it together guys. On different wave lengths. I’d rather Felder.

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Seems unpopular but I really don’t care for Michael Bisping on commentary. I don’t know if the Cruz beef is real but get it together guys. On different wave lengths. I’d rather Felder.

Don’t mind any of the ufc commentators. Love chaels you tube channel .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dale_Thomas

Senior List
Apr 6, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I loved Jimmy Smith's commentary. It's such a shame his stint on UFC was so short. Now he's in no man's land.

Jimmy-Smith-Joe-Rogan-and-Jon-Anik-UFC-223.jpg

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Those 2 have no cohesion at all but Cruz doesnt work with DC, Anik, Rogan etc so id say hes the problem. Felder is fantastic imo

Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
First fight on the prelims, i missed this one. Was his ufc debut. Took fight on 5 days notice. Did anyone here catch the fight?
Here's the corner between rounds 2&3.

I caught the fight, he actually looked pretty slick in the 1st round. He had some very creative and effective grappling exchanges but clearly looked defeated once he'd given his best attempts and was stuck standing in front of him still. It was always going to be a test considering the crazy grapplers Hubbard had previously faced - but he was in trouble a couple of times on the ground.

The 2nd round was all his though and the kid had lost all hope. Drysdale should've been saving him from a 3rd round 1-sided beatdown.

Shame the Ladd/McMann fight is off. I think WMMA is an exciting, growing sport, and each competitor in the womens' divisions of the UFC should be recognised for their athletic achievements at the highest level without having creeps in the internet sexualising them or making comments on their appearance...

BUT...

Aspen Ladd really does it for me and I don't have a clue why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back