DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team, Port Maggies
I thought Munhoz had it, but was close.
What an amazing 5 rounder. Both took plenty of damage. Munhoz just walks forward, eats and throws heavy. Those leg kicks were nasty. Both guys looked great over 5 rounds.
Congrats to Frankie.

Adzam

Premiership Player
Jan 11, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Close one. I thought munhoz was probably ahead by the end but by no means a robbery. Edgar is the Toyota hilux of mma. Been in a bunch of wars and just keeps on going

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah really close fight the main event, was considering Edgar at the big odds but didn't pull the trigger

Joe Solecki/Amanda Lemos/Mike Rodriguez the best performances of a really weak card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adzam

Premiership Player
Jan 11, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Possible retirement for Lamas. Makes sense to go out on a win. Not a great fighter but has had some decent wins over big names. always been fun to watch

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team, Port Maggies
C'mon Lawler! One of my all time fav fighters. Think he only had 3 weeks notice and a tricky opponent in Magny, but really hoping for a "Ruthless" W.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Struggle

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Rakic looks like he has a decent top game. I haven’t seen many of his fights but I thought he was more a purely standup guy. Legit contender. LHW is going to be very competitive with jones out
Can't wait to see what else that Jiri guy who knocked out Volkan has to offer

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm so glad that Anthony Smith's huge, lion heart lets him give up, curl into a ball and cop a beating every other fight
Lmao I mean at least he doesn’t get finished, but he just gets smushed into an inevitable decision loss while copping consistent damage.

not impressive stuff

Top Bottom