MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Trying to catch up on Zagreb but have only just been able to fit in the main event tonight.

I spose I haven't seen many HW bouts, but haven't seen such a dominant fight gone this distance where the winner was in front so early.

Great smart performance from JDS, loved the Sparta kick towards the end of the round :D Rothwell was so buggered.
I've been watching the prelims and main card the last 2 nights and I thought the main event was one of the most boring fights on the card. :(

Jared Cannonier, Derek Lewis & Francis Ngannou I thought were all very impressive heavyweights. The 2nd round of the Jan Blaky vs Igor fight was insanely fun. Taisumov was very impressive - I hope he gets a top 15 fight next, he just looked very comfortable out there.

I actually really enjoyed Ian Entwistle try to snag the scissor-sweep heelhooks. Alejandro did VERY well to survive and eventually get the upper hand, mentally.

I'm a fan of Cummings, he's been impressive since season 17 and has been on a tear for the most part of his UFC career except for obviously the Gunnar fight, of which he wasn't doing too badly before Gunnar got him to the mat.

For a couple of lowly ranked womens strawweights I really found the Moroz/Stanciu fight entertaining too. Stanciu looked great in bursts, it was a real shame she gassed so hard.

Trying to catch up on Zagreb but have only just been able to fit in the main event tonight.

I spose I haven't seen many HW bouts, but haven't seen such a dominant fight gone this distance where the winner was in front so early.

Great smart performance from JDS, loved the Sparta kick towards the end of the round :D Rothwell was so buggered.

Ha, I used the "THIS IS SPARTA!!!" line for that kick too. Rothwell went flying off the back of it... must have caught him when he was completely squared up.

Check out the second fight between JDS and Velasquez if you want to see a more dominant heavyweight performance that goes the distance. In fact, pretty much any fight Cain has had other than the first JDS fight and the Werdum fight have been brutally one sided. I watched his fight against Rothwell after the Zagreb card and ended up watching about 4 or 5 of his earlier fights and he was an absolute destroyer prior to all his injury problems (and the new drug testing).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correira had heavy hands...she just doesnt set them up properly...and Pennington is tough as nails. I have it 1-1 at the moment

Dariush looks to be getting tired. Not moving his head as much...He won that round but Chisea is still in there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back