Remove this Banner Ad

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Again I have to watch it, sounds shit if that was the case.

That's why I'll always respect Anthony Smith, he was really hurt by that illegal strike of jones, he toughed it out though and took the L.
One of my favourites, said he'd rather lose than show his opponent he was proper hurt. His story about how Glover Teixeira helped him with his bags through the airport in Brazil after losing on his UFC debut and getting his knee snapped when no one even knew who he was is wholesome af.

Crimson Azure

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2007
Mariana Trench
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Lamb on the spit
What fight was that? I didn't watch (for once) but have heard similar commentary to this.
Borralho v Omargadzhiev
And Barnett Fight too. Both fights deemed accidental illegal strikes so went to the cards And they lost. Doesn’t make sense to me as it’s a strike not like an accidental head clash.

Crimson Azure

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2007
Mariana Trench
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Lamb on the spit
One of my favourites, said he'd rather lose than show his opponent he was proper hurt. His story about how Glover Teixeira helped him with his bags through the airport in Brazil after losing on his UFC debut and getting his knee snapped when no one even knew who he was is wholesome af.
How about his home invader story. o_O

Crazy stuff.

Stevi_Tigers

TheBrownDog
Mar 2, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Belal is boring but his job is to win fights and he absolutely dominated that fight and a guy who knocked him out

He wants Colby or khazmat I think both beat him he should fight burns

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Belal is boring but his job is to win fights and he absolutely dominated that fight and a guy who knocked him out

He wants Colby or khazmat I think both beat him he should fight burns
Burns ducks him up as well. He has to look up but I think this is his ceiling. Not gonna take Colby or Khamzat down and both are way better boxers.

Adzam

Premiership Player
Jan 11, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Mike Jackson in the first fight. Completely forgot about this guy. Thought he was gone from the ufc after Dana got angry at him beating cm punk :laughing:

Stevi_Tigers

TheBrownDog
Mar 2, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Training with bam bam in Dubai then back to ckb before this fight was smart Tyson looked good

Hope to see him back soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
As is often the case with these cards, actually turned out to be a fun event. Entertaining fights for the most part with two awesome subs to close the night out.

Upgrayedd

A Vote for Clive is a Vote for Justice
Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Ok, So maybe another "No name event" But I'm hyped for a few fight

Font V Vera should be fantastic, Font is a no nonsense striker, One of the stiffest jabs in the game but not really a Bantaweight, He didnt make weight.

Vera, Im the captain of the fanclub, Thought of as the guy who had the audacity to check one of O'Malleys kicks and break his leg (Pretty cheap tactic right?) Vera is a solid prospect No nonsense striker. Should be fantastic

I see either Font Jabbing Vera to a stoppage or Vera winning by 5 rounds.

Second match im Keen, Jotko V Meerscharent

Sure, Meerscharent was the dude Borgs just walked over to and one shot him, against most mortals, Meerscharent is a good fighter, While Jotko is dangerous, I think this is another fight which will propel one of them into the top 10 picture (Middleweight is wild right now)

Rest of it? was dissapointing Tafa pulled out, Interesting to see if Arlovski has it. not a fan of Collier and Think he isnt Main card worthy.

CaptchaProofBot

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
LOL missed the walkout, apparently Da Silva danced all the way to the ring...then got a kneebar...karma's a b*tch

on replay, seems Da Blondie just gifted Lil Fig his legs and said...here you go bud...go for it :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Struggle

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lol the only thing surer than Arlovski winning a dodgy split decision is Angela Hill losing one

Struggle

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Font dominant for 4:30 of the 2nd and 3rd rounds but loses both

Last edited:

Upgrayedd

A Vote for Clive is a Vote for Justice
Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
missed first 3-4 rounds of main event, Chito just toying with him i see
Font battled hard, won the first

Chito dominated second

Third Font probably won, BUT maybe last minute ate a flying knee and got the stanky leg and survived Vera teeing off him for the last 30 seconds

From there on in 4/5 was pretty dominant, Font fought well but didnt bother Vera

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Not a bad card this one:

1652254181395.png

Good to see Johnson back after well over a year. Needs a win or that might be the end of him. Spann and Ion Cutelaba both have some good wins on their records but have proven a step or two off to this point. Both are still young though, so the winner could springboard off this and get some momentum going.

It's actually a huge fight in the main event. Jan was looking awesome as a champion before the inexplicably terrible performance against Glover. Rakic needs a big showing after three very average ones. I believe he's as talented a fighter as anyone in the UFC, but I'd love for him to give me something to use as evidence for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad