MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't say it's that bizarre given Barbarena's previously fought Robbie Lawler, Matt Brown, Vicente Luque, Colby Covington etc.

RDA's certainly not in contention at Welterweight so it's just a fun fight by 2 guys that bring the entertainment.
Hes not in contention but there's levels. Barb went life and death with a shot to bits Robbie. RDA will make it look easy on Sunday. There's much better fights out there for him imo but itll be fun i guess.

Speaking of shot to bits. Apparently Diego Sanchez is fighting Trout in bare knuckle next year. Legit could see a fatality there. Very dangerous

Marshal looked good. This is the first card in months I’ve been able to watch from start to finish while it’s playing live. Usually having to catch up on a Sunday night.
I prefer that if i skip the results. Can watch the 6+ hour event in about 2 that way...

Likewise tuning in for the whole thing today though

Lot of fence grabbing going on so far. I always think it’s a tricky one. If you’re going down your natural instinct is to grab onto something. Can’t remember if I’ve ever seen a ref take a point for a it though.
Its MMA. If you're not cheating, you're not trying. Grab the fence, dick kicks etc. All fair game, refs do nothing about it until the 7th warning 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back