MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully Swanson can shut Lobov up, for a bit at least. McGregor's one thing, but his teammates doing cheap imitations is so bad.

Lobov stands basically no chance here, unless that ridiculous fight with Choi knocked everything Swanson had left out of him. Swanson wins easily if he's still the same fighter he was against Choi. Choi hits a lot harder than Lobov and is a far more skilled striker (offensively at least). What a crap main event. It pays to be McGregor's buddy protégé lol.

Upsets are no different in MMA compared to other sports but I'd be legitimately shocked if Artem came out victorious over Cub. Artem with his record really shouldn't be in the UFC but his grabbing his opportunity....so fair play to him.

Hopefully Swanson can shut Lobov up, for a bit at least. McGregor's one thing, but his teammates doing cheap imitations is so bad.

At least he's not as bad as Danis yet. That guy's never even worn gloves and thinks he's running things in Bellator. I hope Shields whoops him in their grappling comp that is coming up.

Von flue choke. I only learned about them last week in my mma class so pretty cool to see one
I take it De Lima persisting holding onto the head was what made it possible? Don't you ideally want to clasp the hands together to create the pressure or am I thinking of something else?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take it De Lima persisting holding onto the head was what made it possible? Don't you ideally want to clasp the hands together to create the pressure or am I thinking of something else?
In that case yeah but I think the idea is to kinda get your head in deep under the opponents arm so they can't get it out. When I did it we only spent a few minutes on it and I don't think I quite had it right. Bjj guys would have a better idea

That line from artem in reply to Cub saying he has more Russian fans.. "I guess that means you'll have a pretty big funeral"

Brilliant.

Artem is clearly out matched when it comes to mma but I got a feeling Cub will stand with him which gives Artem his only chance.. and it's not a bad one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back