MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished catching up on today’s fights. Lee’s wrestling looked pretty dam close to Khabibs level. It’s going to be interesting to see who is going to be matched up with who in the next coming months. McGregor, Ferguson, Poirier, Lee all arguably have claim to a title shot against Khabib.

Just finished catching up on today’s fights. Lee’s wrestling looked pretty dam close to Khabibs level. It’s going to be interesting to see who is going to be matched up with who in the next coming months. McGregor, Ferguson, Poirier, Lee all arguably have claim to a title shot against Khabib.

Yeah LW is looking fairly deep at the moment, and Lee v Khabib looks like a great matchup, would be interesting to see what the odds would look like.

At the footy today....just watched the main event fight.

Lee looked really good. I think he and his team took a lot out of what happened in Barboza/Khabib fight. Those take downs and groundnpound was savage. Barboza is tough and unlucky not to capitalise on that landed kick in the 3rd.

Not sure what you do with Lee now. UFC are trying to do McGregor/Khabib.....I assume Ferguson will wait for the winner given he's out for a while.

Lee vs Diaz or Alverez would be cool.

You could do Lee vs Poirer or perhaps Alvarez.

He was very impressive, probably only one fight from a title shot. Although there is that weird triangle at the top of the division.

Barboza could fight Gaethje but Gaethje probably doesn't want yet another top guy.

You could do Lee vs Poirer or perhaps Alvarez.

He was very impressive, probably only one fight from a title shot. Although there is that weird triangle at the top of the division.

Barboza could fight Gaethje but Gaethje probably doesn't want yet another top guy.

Lee v Poirer makes a lot of sense.

They need to book a fight for Khabib ASAP so the division starts to have some sense and direction. I think the obvious issue is that they want Khabib v McGregor/Ferguson and right now it's complicated to try and make either fight.

Gaethje wants the top guys. He said he only has 5-6 fights left and wants to fight the best.

Lee v Poirer makes a lot of sense.

They need to book a fight for Khabib ASAP so the division starts to have some sense and direction. I think the obvious issue is that they want Khabib v McGregor/Ferguson and right now it's complicated to try and make either fight.

Gaethje wants the top guys. He said he only has 5-6 fights left and wants to fight the best.
Add to that Khabib doesn't want to fight over the near future as he wants ramadan off and to spend time back in Russia, he wants to fight again at the end of the year.

I believe the fight to make is still Tony vs Khabib though, but who knows if they'll ever make it.

Lee vs Alvarez is the fight to make imo.

And Khabib vs Tony , with Poirier to fight the winner. Well, Poirier to fight one of these 2 guys next, however it comes about...

The NC a while ago between Alvarez and Poirier was such a joke. How can illegal knees to the head be a NC? It's a DQ, simple as that surely. Should be W for Poirier.

Yeh as far as I’m concerned khabib is the champ, tony gets first crack if fit, Poirer after that. Reality is Conor likely jumps the queue on everyone if he gets his s**t together. After that it’s a bit of a logjam with a few one win away from a shot (Lee, Alvarez).

Wanna be careful doing too many top contenders fighting each other, injuries and losses clear a logjam our quick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back