MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All class in his response was Velaz. I think he got dropped with a right hook on the inside which then caused his knee to blow out? If that is correct, I reckon he was gone anyway. Looked sloppy and on unsteady legs when he came out imo. Did throw a nice high kick though.

I enjoyed the other fights. Missed the first two rounds and it was a corker from what they said, most significant strikes landed for that weight class in the history. Awesome late stoppage.

All class in his response was Velaz. I think he got dropped with a right hook on the inside which then caused his knee to blow out? If that is correct, I reckon he was gone anyway. Looked sloppy and on unsteady legs when he came out imo. Did throw a nice high kick though.

I enjoyed the other fights. Missed the first two rounds and it was a corker from what they said, most significant strikes landed for that weight class in the history. Awesome late stoppage.
Correct, I didn’t pick it up until I’d seen the replay a few times.

Great underhook from Francis to counter single leg than landed that telling right upper cut. Very heavy hit.

Just caught up on the main card, Kron's debut was great, his technique is so good to watch, will be interesting to see how his future opponents avoid getting taken down.

Real mature performances by Fili and Felder, great use of the spinning back elbow and overland right as well as the kicks. Phoenix crowd had NFI booing these fights.

Cain, man that was sad way to lose. Body pretty much done sadly.

feel bad for francis if it is DC, think he will just grind him out then what for him ? If i was the ufc Id still give him fights and wait for DC to retire which will be one more fight I rekon
Dunno.. I'm thinking DC vs Francis on a good card could be the way to go, could be huge. I can't see the Brock fight happening at his stage.

Dunno.. I'm thinking DC vs Francis on a good card could be the way to go, could be huge. I can't see the Brock fight happening at his stage.
dont get me wrong I think it will be big, and I think Francis could be the future but they could kill him off also if they dont play it right.

People saying Cormier vs Ngannou....

Lol Miocic mauled Ngannou.

If the ufc gave Ngannou a title shot before Miocic got a rematch then the ufc is truely a disgrace.

dont get me wrong I think it will be big, and I think Francis could be the future but they could kill him off also if they dont play it right.
DC/Miocic I guess it has to be then. Francis to take the winner of Lewis/Junior (would be a rematch with Lewis- their first fight a shocker)?

If Miocic didn't get DC straight up it wouldn't be that bad.. DC did ko Miocic in the first.

Hopefully Brock does rock up for DC.

But dunno really.. the ufc can sort it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back