MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

feel bad for francis if it is DC, think he will just grind him out then what for him ? If i was the ufc Id still give him fights and wait for DC to retire which will be one more fight I rekon
Stipe or Jones next for DC.

If it is Jones I wouldnt be suprised to see Francis v Stipe again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Who's looking forward to 3am prelims and 6am main card next weekend?
where are the fighting? Europe somewhere i assume

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
On the other day and I enjoyed the first fight on the main card involving Andre Fili. I enjoy his style and his footwork. Moves well. And the end of the fight he said he wanted to do more, but if aint broke don't fix it. So true. All he needed to do was use the jab as he was scoring and winning the fight as a result. As commentator Cruz said Jury should have let his hands go earlier and more often. Would have had good success with that right if he utilised it more. These things happen though and it's easy to say. Everyone has off nights, nights where they can't execute.

I still have to watch the fight of the night. Last round was great with that K.O in the dying seconds.

On the girls fight and they put up a good performance and when it was more cautious/tactical for a bit in the last the crowd started to boo which was wrong. They did that during the first fight too. Moronic crowd, NFI.

when it was more cautious/tactical for a bit in the last the crowd started to boo which was wrong. They did that during the first fight too. Moronic crowd, NFI.

Didnt get it, most of the fighters on the main card were commiting to their strikes and connecting, it was good modern MMA.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Fili is a member of Team Alpha Male who I hated ever since seeing this vid.

However I thought there could be more to it. I googled it again before, read the comments and turns out the guy who gets floored beats up women. Then, even worse, I found out he's Aussie!

Disgraceful.

Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
Calvillo was pretty much on one leg in the third round. Hard to go for the KO in that condition. Up until then it was a good, close fight. How many of those razor close decisions does Casey have though? She's on the cusp of being a very good fighter and has a record or 8-7!

The Luque vs Barbarena fight is probably my favourite fight so far this year. Great back and forth scrap! I liked Luque on TUF a few years back, but didn't think he'd come on as well as he has. He could be a fight or two away from title contention.

Shattered that it looks like Cain's knee gave out on him. I'd love to see the old Cain back, but I think he might be done. Great win for Ngannou though and he's done remarkably well to make people forget how putrid he was against Lewis with his last two performances.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jan beats Santos I think but if Santos wins they'll give him a title shot and another easy defense for Jones. Smith then Santos among the easiest duo for any title holder in recent memory?
Struve 'should' be beating this blown up 205er but been years since anyone was confident in Struve
Gian should win via experience and wrestling, but again, who trusts this guy. Has the fight IQ of a rock and awful cardio
Carmouche decision. Solid grappling by WMMA standards. That will be enough
Yan should win via activity. Dodson is just SO dull now. He's still quick, still has pop, but he does NOTHING. Hope Yan floors him

Khabilov I like at $1.76 odds
Hadzovic $2.26

Bring on 235!

spose its old news but hollaway v porier intrim 155 is it just me or does this not make any sense

Great fight and will watch and look forward to it, but the titles are a more of a joke than ever.

Need to give this champion vs champion s**t a rest.

May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
Great fight and will watch and look forward to it, but the titles are a more of a joke than ever.

Need to give this champion vs champion s**t a rest.
seems like running around with two belts, fake belts, other peoples belts is a thing now. I guess cant blame them really they look around and see people making money with these antics and want the same. titles are a Joke now

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Nice stoppage. I missed the first round because ESPN the stupid campaigners had it advertised that the main card was due to start later.

Other good fights on the card too.

Back