MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just saw the Pettis ko of Wonderboy.

* me, didnt ever think I would see wonderboy get hit like that.

I thought Wonderboy would win easily, then fight Usman for the belt.

Now Till and wonderboy have both been bruttaly koed in continuous weeks this division has been throw upside down.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
just saw the Pettis ko of Wonderboy.

**** me, didnt ever think I would see wonderboy get hit like that.

I thought Wonderboy would win easily, then fight Usman for the belt.

Now Till and wonderboy have both been bruttaly koed in continuous weeks this division has been throw upside down.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Usman v Covington obviously next.

It’s a shame Woodley & Askren won’t fight each other because that would be the most logical #1 contender match. Not sure who either of them gets next as most of the top 10 are either coming off big loses or already scheduled to fight.

Ponzinibbio?

Masvidal v Edwards after there post fight confrontation you would think?

Pettis & Kevin Lee both potentially add a bit more fire to the division. RDA is ranked #4 so if Kevin Lee can beat him he could call for Askren/Woodley.

Usman v Covington obviously next.

It’s a shame Woodley & Askren won’t fight each other because that would be the most logical #1 contender match. Not sure who either of them gets next as most of the top 10 are either coming off big loses or already scheduled to fight.

Ponzinibbio?

Masvidal v Edwards after there post fight confrontation you would think?

Pettis & Kevin Lee both potentially add a bit more fire to the division. RDA is ranked #4 so if Kevin Lee can beat him he could call for Askren/Woodley.
Masvidal v Pettis for the number 1 contender spot after Usman v Covington would be ideal.

Askrin needs a couple of fights to prove himself imo

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Masvidal v Pettis for the number 1 contender spot after Usman v Covington would be ideal.

Askrin needs a couple of fights to prove himself imo

Not sure about that. Both need to win more fights before they get a #1 contender fight.
Masvidal was coming off two loses before he beat Till.

Not sure about that. Both need to win more fights before they get a #1 contender fight.
Masvidal was coming off two loses before he beat Till.
So with Till & Wonderboy coming off brutal losses, RDA losing his last 2 fights and Askrin only having 1 fight in the UFC, who would be next in line after Covington?

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
So with Till & Wonderboy coming off brutal losses, RDA losing his last 2 fights and Askrin only having 1 fight in the UFC, who would be next in line after Covington?

Woodley or Askren.

Woodley was being spoken about as the greatest welterweight ever before the lose to Usman. He deserves a chance to redeem himself.

Askren has never lost doesn’t matter how many of those wins have been in the ufc.

If Till won it would of been Till v Askren for the #1 contender match.
Maybe they go Masdival v Askren instead now.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
DW and Askren are saying that Akren vs Masvidal is next.

Pettis & Robbie Lawler? :think:
Or maybe one of them fights Leon "You little prick!" Edwards?
Gotta be Masvidal vs Edward's for mine. There's legit bad blood there.
Askren just holds Masvidal and gets the decision W easily imo.
Asken vs Ponzinibbio works for me.

Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
They'll be near each other at some point. Will be interesting to see if anything happens.
No doubt, but Askren's not the type to walk towards him with his hands up signaling a fight like that peanut Edwards did. Askren will just poke fun at him on a Q&A stage like he did at the 235 press conference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back