MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree. 9-4 in ufc.
When he came up against the best in the division he lost;
Romero, Whittaker, Gastelum.
If he won any of those three fights the next fight would have most likely been for the title.
Rewatch the Romero fight. IMO it was a draw at worst. Almost got finished in the first but Romero gassed and Jacare dominated the last two.

EDIT: Yoel also got suspended after this fight and was ranked #3 and widely regarded as being well in line for a title shot before the tainted sups.

Just unlucky. No more no less.

Last edited:
I thought Sandhagen won the 1st & 2nd rounds tbh.

I dont mind Hardy being in the co-main, his opponent though, more suited to the fight pass prelims, if anything...he wanted none of it.

Dana tore shreds of Hardy's opponent post fight. Not a great look. Maybe Hardy's simply that imposing to some and the guy dropped his bundle? :shrug:

I think Souza found the right gameplan in round 3 with the body shots, but seemed to stray too far from it in rd4 after taking a few clean shots, which was a shame to see all his hard work yet again get unrewarded over the years. His UFC run isn't too dissimilar to Bisping's in that he always gets pipped in his no1. contender fights. :huh:

Disagree. 9-4 in ufc.
When he came up against the best in the division he lost;
Romero, Whittaker, Gastelum.
If he won any of those three fights the next fight would have most likely been for the title.

I was shocked at how easily Whittaker got him out of there, I still think that's probably Rob's most dominating performance in the UFC. His fights against Romero were amazing but he only just got over the line in both.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back