MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Lee blew his wad way too early, he must've been gunning for the early finish and when it didn't come he was screwed.

Stoked for the outcome, I can't stand Lee.

Megan Anderson needs to seriously work on her ground game for like a year straight, she's been figured out and figured out easily. I mena, didn't Holly Holm grapple* her too? :drunk:

Lee blew his wad way too early, he must've been gunning for the early finish and when it didn't come he was screwed.

Stoked for the outcome, I can't stand Lee.

Megan Anderson needs to seriously work on her ground game for like a year straight, she's been figured out and figured out easily. I mena, didn't Holly Holm grapple**** her too? :drunk:
with you on Anderson, i like her but she has been found out and needs to work alot on those areas prob wasnt exposed to it very much in Aus but now she is based there. also means 145 is developing not just bigger girls putting a beatdown, interesting to see where it heads

Really like gus sad to see him retire hid head wasnt in it the second time against jones total respect
For him as a person for pulling the pin before he gets seriously hurt you have to be 100% in it to fight
Mma is no joke .

Really looking forward to this next card.

KZ is coming off that last second elbow KO from Yair Rodriguez which was one of the craziest finishes, if not the craziest. IIRC he was winning that fight and looked really impressive.

Barberena is fighting too who is about as tough as they come. If you missed his last fight with Vincent Luque, you missed out and should go and watch it. One of the most brutal wars for a while, and up there for FOTY.

Keen to see how they bounce back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, that finish from TKZ was fantastic. Outstanding slip and counter! Moicano's on a bad run at the minute. He looked like a world beater when he took out Swanson, but back to back KO losses has him a long way from a title shot.

Happy for Brown to pick up a win. He's had a habit of looking great in fights, but still finding a way to lose them. To comprehensively beat and then finish Barbarena like that is a real statement.

Can't see Cormier wanting that fight at 40 odd years old. Ngannou could kill someone
if DC wins v Stipe he would be stupid to not retire.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back