MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd very much doubt this is on anyone's radar

I think Jones has mentioned it recently, plus I don't think he draws huge numbers in the US for the gate, it could happen. Most likely we'd need a Aus/NZ fighter as a dance partner though i reckon, if the Izzy fight happens one day it might be perfect.

I think Jones has mentioned it recently, plus I don't think he draws huge numbers in the US for the gate, it could happen. Most likely we'd need a Aus/NZ fighter as a dance partner though i reckon, if the Izzy fight happens one day it might be perfect.
Jones and Izzy are fighting in the states. You are dreaming if you think any big fights coming here anytime soon.

Yep, Jones did mention recently of possibly fighting in Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s going to be interesting to see how far Crute can go in that division. He is exciting to watch. Probably another fight or two off before he gets a high ranked guy. Proven he has legit grappling skills. I think his main attribute seems to be his strength. He locked in that kimura with just shear power.

It’s going to be interesting to see how far Crute can go in that division. He is exciting to watch. Probably another fight or two off before he gets a high ranked guy. Proven he has legit grappling skills. I think his main attribute seems to be his strength. He locked in that kimura with just shear power.
Don't forget his last fight was a first round loss to submission.

Both of them seemed so small for that division, like how is he fighting Reyes or Santos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back