MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that was a draw.
First 2 rounds probably went to Carlyle, but the 3rd was a 10-8 for me. Surprised it was Unanimous, but not a robbery

that fence grab... game changer, should have lost 1 point

Unpopular opinion I'm sure, but I hate this.

Regardless of whether the point should have been taking, the commentators should not be trying to sway judges/the ref.

You have to have athletes in the media, maybe im being unrealistic but you cannot be biased.
DC just going for his AKA buddy Blagoy, heard him talk in the week with more frustrating AKA bias. Please try to be impartial.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was similar in the Usman fight.
He is 38

On the decline with interests out of the octagon.

Time to retire imo

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

He is 38

On the decline with interests out of the octagon.

Time to retire imo

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I was thinking that also. When does a fighter know to retire. As Stinger said he’s 38 and has been a great champion . I’d rather him in commentary.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Woodley cant continue if all hes going to do is throw 2-3 right hands per round. Showed no urgency in the 5th, just hang them up.

170 is a great division atm. Id like to see
Burns v Usman
Masvidal v Conor
Covington v Edwards

Woodley cant continue if all hes going to do is throw 2-3 right hands per round. Showed no urgency in the 5th, just hang them up.

Burns v Usman
Masvidal v Conor
Covington v Edwards

Burns shouldn’t jump the que.

Usman v Masdival

Then have a #1 contenders match with two of the following;
Burns/ Colby/ Edwards

Burns shouldn’t jump the que.

Usman v Masdival

Then have a #1 contenders match with two of the following;
Burns/ Colby/ Edwards
I think Burns run is more impressive than Masvidals and Im assuming that fight wont happen if they havent got it done by now

Wont be upset if Mas gets the shot though, still a good fight.

Burns v Usman
Masvidal v Conor
Covington v Edwards

Burns and Usman fight out of the same camp so not sure how likely that would be to happen next

Burns called for it in the post fight? Think he'd just leave camp for a fight if it meant a title shot

He also said he wants to fight in July so doubt he waits around anyway
Can't see Usman saying yes to the fight when he could fight someone who's not his teammate and would earn him more money in Conor or Masvidal

Covington makes sense

Both Usman and Burns have been with Hooft since the Blackzillians days

Remove this Banner Ad

Back