MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is he usually like this or is it because of the weigh-in confrontation? Acting like an absolute tool.
Believe it or not he's usually worse. Not nearly as much repeated backflips and showboating as his last 2 fights.

That was probably his best performance in the UFC. Where I previously didn't really care about seeing him fight.. I'm now interested in who he fights next after that performance. His striking looked very sharp.

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Next weeks card shaping up really nicely for a fight night.

Attachments

• 407DAFF2-05E7-4C99-83E2-7CBC06C020E6.jpeg
    407DAFF2-05E7-4C99-83E2-7CBC06C020E6.jpeg
    615.5 KB · Views: 57
Colby v Woodley is a fight I am really looking forward to. In fact it is a bloody good main event card

On recent form you would think Colby would just grind him out

Cowboy v Price is an even looking fight too. Cowboy really needs the win

Chimaev and Johnny Walker on the main event too

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Colby v Woodley is a fight I am really looking forward to. In fact it is a bloody good main event card

On recent form you would think Colby would just grind him out

Cowboy v Price is an even looking fight too. Cowboy really needs the win

Chimaev and Johnny Walker on the main event too
That's a better card than half the PPVs. Wonder if ESPN were getting shitty at the cards

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
God i hope khazmat gets stopped today, his tough guy act pretending like he wants to fight everyone at hotels and stuff is pathetic

it’s working for him though isn’t it.
Ufc is about building a “character” as well as being a good fighter these days.

No one knew his name three months ago.
I also think his English is horrendous lol so he doesn’t know how to say much except for “I’ll smash dis guy”

That's a better card than half the PPVs. Wonder if ESPN were getting shitty at the cards

Next week is top heavy but today is better across the board IMO.

So many ads on kayo today.
They start hyping the next fight and then go straight into a heap more ads.

Have Kayo for the footy only, but Fetch is much better value compared to Kayo and Foxtel.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
******* hell Walker has some unorthodox power. Not a great fight by him at all but you wouldn't wanna fight him

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
God i hope khazmat gets stopped today, his tough guy act pretending like he wants to fight everyone at hotels and stuff is pathetic
I'm betting on Meerschaert in this fight. I've made some decent money in the past betting against hype trains when they fight against veterans (Sugar Sean the last). Not saying it'll happen tonight but it happens a lot.

Back