MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Eh that's his thing though right. fu** everyone basically. Sometimes I wish he would piss off the corny nicknames and just call out the campaigners.
No doubt but even the most mouthy campaigners still show a little bit of respect after the fights

Dale_Thomas

Senior List
Apr 6, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Horrid night at the office for Tyron.

Went to touch gloves before the fight and at the start of the fifth and got rejected both times.

Completely dominated by Colby.

Broken rib.

Maybe time to hang up the gloves.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
If it seemed genuine it'd be fine but it just seems so fake. He's an awesome fighter and the whole schtick clouds what people think of him as a fighter.

Rocco sifreddi

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
didnt look like woodleys head or heart was in it
His power and speed what made him a champion
Is gone , colby is no joke remember usman broke his jaw but he kept coming, as much as he loves the smack talk he can back it up.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
No doubt but even the most mouthy campaigners still show a little bit of respect after the fights
True, but unlike say someone like McGregor Colby only has one gear. McGregor is charismatic and could be mouthy and the nice guy, Colbys only stick is being a dick ATM so he may aswell continue on with it afterwards WWE style

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It's a real shame that Jorge is fighting Nate again. Jorge vs Colby or even Edwards would be soooo much better, imo. They'd be huge fights, imo. The Edwards fight gains huge legs promoted right (already huge for me, and there's proper bad blood between them), and Jorge/Colby just needs to happen.
I think the only fight for Nate is the trilogy with nugs. That fight makes sense now.

Honestly don’t think I can watch that post fight nonsense with Usman, absolute cancer
Its pretty cringeworthy from both. Not sure why the UFC push it tbh

Surely if you are a commentator or working on the telecast the UFC should tell them to be neutral and stay away from that crap

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Back