MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

The Price and Cowboy joint interview after the fight was pretty good

Price seemed like he was gonna cry when he talked about Cowboy being his hero

And Cowboy was genuinely upset that Price didn't get the win due to the lost point for Price

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Kinda felt sorry for Meerschaert. I never thought he was gonna win but it looked like he was waiting for a take down/clinch from Chimaev. He got a free hit and landed flush.

Covington looked good....even though Woodley doesn't look like the fighter he was when Champion.

I think Colby's an amazing fighter and clear second in the division, But is Jones level human garbage
Lol

When Colby smashes his car drunk into a pregnant lady. Leaves the scene comes back takes his drugs and leaves the scene again. Then we can compare him to Jones

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I think Colby's an amazing fighter and clear second in the division, But is Jones level human garbage
He was going to be cut from the ufc if he didn’t do something, so he puts on this complete act. It is what it is.

Usman, Woodley and Covington are all about as interesting as a poke in the eye honest personality wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Erm...??? Not sure about that one.

There's more than a few stories from notable people that paint an ugly image of Cowboy.
Anyway, it's a sport where people punch each other in the head. I'm not expecting role models.

Which division belt will Khamzat make a genuine run at 1st? WW or MW?

Personally, i'm kinda hoping he enters the mix for title contention at Welterweight. He's a decent wrestler and would add an interesting dynamic to the mix of Usman, Colby, Gilbert and to a lesser extent Masvidal & Edwards.

I'd actually love to watch him fight Colby now, although that's not gonna happen.

Personally, i'm kinda hoping he enters the mix for title contention at Welterweight. He's a decent wrestler and would add an interesting dynamic to the mix of Usman, Colby, Gilbert and to a lesser extent Masvidal & Edwards.

I'd actually love to watch him fight Colby now, although that's not gonna happen.
If he can make the weight without killing himself it makes sense for 170

I want him against Luque next if he's down at WW. Or just say * it and throw him to Yoel at MW in a 3 rounder to see what he's made of

People are getting way too ahead of themselves on khamzat. Fighting Yoel already? Colby? Colby beats him senseless

Theres levels to this. Jumping from cans to top tier is a very big jump. Theres a reason theyre carefully wanting to match him with Maia...

He has serious potential but lets see his cardio last more than a round. Lets see him on the backfoot, defend a TD, get hit etc

i have a love hate relationship with Colby. i like how he doesnt hold back against Dana, but he sometimes takes it too far. Great fighter but its clearly all a fake gimmick, i rekon he would be totally different away from the cameras.

i have a love hate relationship with Colby. i like how he doesnt hold back against Dana, but he sometimes takes it too far. Great fighter but its clearly all a fake gimmick, i rekon he would be totally different away from the cameras.

some of the company colby keeps wouldnt put up with him if he was actually like the persona he plays. colby himself said its an act on a food truck diary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back