MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Reem v Olynik retirement fight

Reem wont retire (even though he should). He can still make 6 figures and main event. Even if UFC cut him Bellator would pounce, Rizin/One back on the vitamins also come calling...

Sad thing is, Volkov doesnt have massive power but he marked Reem up badly with very little effort. Hes definitely done but this wont be the end.

What part don't you get ?

The retire part or the dickhead part ?
Why'd you disagree with me asking a question burge13 ??
I understand disagreeing with my 1st comment but doing it for the 2nd one doesn't make sense.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I think Reem is on a really good deal from what I read, not sure how many fights he's got left but he's not retiring I wouldn't think. Damn he took a beating tonight though.

Hard to believe we'll see a better KO than Sandhagen's tonight this year, hard to believe you can time that, amazing. Overall a good card I'd say, very enjoyable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No offence. Just thought you were a little harsh and disrespectful towards the Reem. Why?

Too much disrespectful shizen for my liken around here. Thinking about a holiday...
In fairness to the big man i probably should've aimed it at his advisors

keyboard_warrior

Team Captain
Nov 7, 2008
cyberspace
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Jon bones Jones
That was a bit weird that, as soon as Volkov attacked Reem went ultra defence, I wonder if he's lost his nerve?
Overeem has done that for quite a while now. whenever he gets pressed he turtles up on the cage but will normally bob and weave a bit and not actually get hit too much. Doesnt look good but had been effective

checkraiseulite

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
seemed the first shots volkov landed really damaged overeem and he had nothing left after that.

don’t think he needs to retire but needs to reassess where he’s at and take easier fights

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
On the prelims, fighter #1 walks out, his intro music playing, does his little walk around the ring.

Where's his opponent? What's taking so long?

The announcer (the Spanish speaking guy, not Buffer) announced 'this fight has been canceled'.

Apparently old mate had back spasms right before walkout.

Sucks for all parties concerned.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is the fight I was staying up for (local time 1am here in Bulgaria).

Dobson $2.50 underdog vs Aussie / Scot Casey O'Neill.

Dobson's TDD is pretty poor but she has a strong guard, and is very tough.

O'Neill is making her UFC debut, and some of her previous fights were straight up cans.

This could go either way. I'm on Dobson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back