MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the fight I was staying up for (local time 1am here in Bulgaria).

Dobson $2.50 underdog vs Aussie / Scot Casey O'Neill.

Dobson's TDD is pretty poor but she has a strong guard, and is very tough.

O'Neill is making her UFC debut, and some of her previous fights were straight up cans.

This could go either way. I'm on Dobson.

That's a great first round by O'Neill

Thoughts on 'King' Casey O'Neill?

Making her UFC debut vs Shana Dobson on Fight Night Blaydes vs Lewis.

Great debut! She'll be awesome in time with more experience.

I lost some coin betting against O'Neill.

I'm still not impressed though. A decent boxer will light her up.

But credit to her, good debut, hope she goes far in the UFC.

I like Castenada in this one. His profile is pretty cool imo.

John works as a bartender at a local club on the weekends to help pay the bills. He says he trains on a different level because he doesn’t have a wife or kids to distract him and doesn’t get bogged down with training others.

Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom had AA dead to rights there yet clinches for 30 seconds needlessly giving AA time to clear his head. Stand back, and throw combos without being too reckless and the finish was there.

How does Arlovski still do this at 42 and all that mileage?! Incredible

Hawes has a pretty impressive skillset. I don't know his story at all, so I don't know why he's only putting together now at 32, but if he were 5 years younger there would be some hype.

That being said, Imanov should have worked harder for separation and finished him at least a few times in that fight.

Up and comers in the heavyweights for sure. Gotta love the post presser when mike said I will take the next in line. Respect.. when pressed ok stipe.
Another excellent interview by Bisping.

In those moments they don't get time to think, it is all instinct and off the cuff.

Bisping's transition into quality commentator / interviewer is remarkable imho.

(I say this as somebody who earns their living doing podcasts and livestreams. It isn't as easy as it seems)

Another excellent interview by Bisping.

In those moments they don't get time to think, it is all instinct and off the cuff.

Bisping's transition into quality commentator / interviewer is remarkable imho.

(I say this as somebody who earns their living doing podcasts and livestreams. It isn't as easy as it seems)

Bisping could fight also. Knows the game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back