MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh man I hate heavyweights.

Blaydes was looking awesome but 120kgs behind these punches means it can mean nothing in a split second.

* me that’s the most brutal knock out. HERB Looked scared to jump in straight away.
That’s how a man gets killed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me that’s the most brutal knock out. HERB Looked scared to jump in straight away.
That’s how a man gets killed
I swear Lewis said something about Herb Dean moments after fight. Might have to re-watch. I guessed he was saying if Blades hurt worse than he needed to be it was Herb Dean's fault. I will listen again a second time and see if it was something like that.

I swear Lewis said something about Herb Dean moments after fight. Might have to re-watch. I guessed he was saying if Blades hurt worse than he needed to be it was Herb Dean's fault. I will listen again a second time and see if it was something like that.
I mean Lewis is the kind of guy that would murder somebody if there isn’t a ref. I don’t think he would stop

Think the very first flurry from Lewis threw him off tbh then he was effective with the jab and leg kicks anyway
He was doing well with the jab and kicks but needed to mix it up with takes downs.

Maybe he felt like he needed to make a big statement to stake his claim for a title shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back