MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

You're easily pleased. Just because it's a 'title fight' doesn't make it good

Shevchenko is boring as boring can be plus a rematch no one needs? 260 is lightyears better than this. Crowds back is great news regardless, normality (sense) slowly creeping back

Id say youre being very difficult.

Rose v Zhang is a belter of a fight
Schev like slays Andrade but shes always a delight to watch (your bolded is a horrible take, one of the best strikers in the sport)
Usman v Masvidal will either be fireworks from Jorge or a clinic from Usman.

260 is fine, but id pick this over that.

Id say youre being very difficult.

Rose v Zhang is a belter of a fight
Schev like slays Andrade but shes always a delight to watch (your bolded is a horrible take, one of the best strikers in the sport)
Usman v Masvidal will either be fireworks from Jorge or a clinic from Usman.

260 is fine, but id pick this over that.

Wait what.
260 shits all over 262

261 not 262.

I think 261 is marginally better from a spectator POV than 260 (personally).

Broader point is 261 isnt sh*t and suggestions that Schevchekno is boring are amatuerish.
Only thing 261 has going for it is Mas will sell it, and Jimmy Crute

Only thing 261 has going for it is Mas will sell it, and Jimmy Crute
You have your cards mixed up, 260 is Stipe/Ngannou and Volk/Ortega. 261 is Mas/Usman etc

Phantom, Shev hasn't been in a good fight for how long? Ever? That isn't a horrible take to call her what she is. Good, sure, but boring AF

260 is 100x better. How anyone would dispute that is beyond me but to each their own

You have your cards mixed up, 260 is Stipe/Ngannou and Volk/Ortega. 261 is Mas/Usman etc

Phantom, Shev hasn't been in a good fight for how long? Ever? That isn't a horrible take to call her what she is. Good, sure, but boring AF

260 is 100x better. How anyone would dispute that is beyond me but to each their own
Schev KOd Chookagian about twelve months ago. One of her last two was a brutal beat down too.

260 has Stipe and Francis, great.

Volk v Ortega. Volks last two weren’t exactly barn burners v Max and Ortega is one fight removed from getting destroyed by Max (who couldn’t beat Alex). O Malley is worth a look but Woodley v Luque...

If I’m only watching one, I’m picking 261.

In any event, saying 261 is a s**t card is real casual fan talk. I actually think they are both pretty good but give me 261 thanks.

Can't believe they gave him another shot after getting 50-45d with no wins in between
Challengers on the women's fights are both on huge 1 fight win streaks.

Seeing the crowd being back is the best thing about this card on paper.
Ortega is on a one fight win streak.
Roses last loss was in a championship fight,

Andrade last 2 were to current champs or challengers.

I personally think you’re all way too hyped for 260z

Could not care less about Usman vs Masvidal. Mas is exciting at his best but has never looked a legit title contender. You'd be spewing if you were Edwards, Colby, or Wonderboy, but the champ called for it and Mas has this ridiculous "BMF" fanbase so the UFC didn't have much choice.

On the other hand, looking forward to seeing Zhang and Shev, feels like an age since Zhang fought - pretty much immediately before the world went to hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. Thus why I said 260 would be better?

Rob could wait 6 months for Izzy and maybe get a title shot or he could pocket $300K minimum next month and confirm the shot with an impressive win. Plus with his huge lags in activity he should cash cheques when he can...

Gastelum is a tougher fight than Costa with less value though IMO

Whittaker v Gastelum.

Its a reasonable scramble pick up and im sure Rob wants a fight but jeez. Rough on Rob (and i say that as someone who would probably prefer Till v Adesanya)

Yeah Gastelum is a tough fight, I was worried about it when it was originally booked. Still I guess it's good the fight is happening, Rob doesn't miss out and a win makes his post Izzy run even more impressive. This one will be a war!

Yeah Gastelum is a tough fight, I was worried about it when it was originally booked. Still I guess it's good the fight is happening, Rob doesn't miss out and a win makes his post Izzy run even more impressive. This one will be a war!
Not sure about that
Rob shut down Till and Cannonier and Gastelum has less reach. I reckon Rob does it 50-45 or even 44

Not sure about that
Rob shut down Till and Cannonier and Gastelum has less reach. I reckon Rob does it 50-45 or even 44

I hope you're right, but Gastelum dragged Izzy into really deep waters regardless of reach. I can't quite figure out why Kelvin is so good, he doesn't seem brilliant at anything, plus he's a bit tubby and should be a WW but dude can really fight.

Gastelum is in v Rob
yeah not bad, I don't hate that.

Seems fair to do that after their title fight was cancelled

If Gastelum loses he is really in no mans land but if he wins he is right back in the number 1 contender mix

Remove this Banner Ad

Back