MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Cody is looking like recent Woodley standing against the fence waiting for one shot
Just bad gameplan, He looked great going forward throwing bombs, went to wrestle and spent his tickets and did zero damage to Rob.

Shame about Tafa, wasn't a complete shut out but he's gonna struggle to get anywhere in the UFC i'd imagine. Garmbrant had his moments but he'd been off a while and I believe his bout of covid caused a few secondary issues, he's probably better for the run.

Overall fairly lackluster card from what i saw, no card next week and the one after looks average at this point, but then we have Adesanya v Vettori, that one should be fun!

Yeah Garbrandt looked defeated wating for rd no.2 to start. He should probably stop talking about this 2 division champ nonsense now and focus on getting a win and finding that fire again.

Culibou looked slick, so loose. Very fun to watch guys that love just throwing hands from anywhere and landing a lot.

Lol 48-47

1st and 5th rounds I guess... to be fair if you blink you miss fonts 75 jabs 😆

font looks a tad weak with the ground game but none of the top guys really fight that way that I can see, really impressed by font movement

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I scored rounds 1 and 3 for Latifi tbh. His rounds were more boring than Bosers but thought he won them regardless.

Breese pulls out on fight night again. Just cut this dude

I thought third was Latifi but either way, he's not real exciting unfortunately for him, he'd want to keep winning,.

Shame only 5 fights on the MC now, geez both these birds are decent looking though.

Ew8MLSUXIAYvQoe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back