MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only way who doesn't get the Paddy hype yet? Feel like he's being pushed way too hard because they're desperate for another McGregor.

Tbf last time I was slow on a hype train was Izzy
Depends I guess. If he stands recklessly like that with the guns in the division, he's getting knocked out. Everything I've seen so far says he's quite clever though, and the ground game is his strength. We shall see.

Laura Sanko is a good example of how females can work their way into commentary roles without it being a token pick.

Shes a former fighter, she still trains, she does interviews with lots of fighters and let's be honest being a babe doesn't hurt.

But she earned her commentary roles.

Laura Sanko is a good example of how females can work their way into commentary roles without it being a token pick.

Shes a former fighter, she still trains, she does interviews with lots of fighters and let's be honest being a babe doesn't hurt.

But she earned her commentary roles.

She's a good commentator too though.

UFC still have guys with broadcast backgrounds that are good, and former fighters that are average in the booth.

As long as she's good at in her role, that's all that matters.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone have a feeling that Diaz is going to get merked this weekend?
He might be less washed than Robbie tbh. 5 years off might have a bit of ring rust but Robbie is a shell of himself and has had multiple injuries/surgeries recently

I initially thought when this was announced Robbie would obliterate him but think it'll be pretty even provided Nick has been training. If he has we know he has a chin and good cardio...

Anyone have a feeling that Diaz is going to get merked this weekend?
5 years out of the game and 38 years old, so you would think that is a definite chance

But Lawlers last win was 3 & 1/2 years ago against Cerrone and his last clear cut win was 6 years ago

So its line ball imo

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Wouldn't be shocked by a KO either way, but I'm confident it goes to decision and isn't anywhere near as exciting as everyone expects.

Hope I'm wrong of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back