MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, he's always looked rubbish when shadow boxing, light sparring etc. The tubbiness is concerning though, especially considering what we know about Nick Diaz.

Woeful commentary from DC once again. The other guy who is usually good wasn't much better.

It was clear even in Rd 1 that Mullarky was setting traps, and landed a few good kicks.

It wasn't until Smith went down that they acknowledged how much trouble he was in.

Amateurish once again. Thanks Jamie for the 5-1 on the KO 💰

Woeful commentary from DC once again. The other guy who is usually good wasn't much better.

It was clear even in Rd 1 that Mullarkey was setting traps, and landed a few good kicks.

It wasn't until Smith went down that they acknowledged how much trouble he was in.

Amateurish once again. thanks Jamie for the 5-1 on the KO 💰
Smith is powerful and he has some good combos but he didn't have any variety. Mullarkey looks dangerous in the clinch, his kicks are vicious and his boxing is very good. Plus that pace. I really like his work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had money on O'Neill by submission but even I was hoping they'd call it off once the last choke attempt failed.

Dozens of strikes which were completely unnecessary.

Credit to Shevchenko for toughing it out but what's the point? Ref should have saved her.

I had money on O'Neill by submission but even I was hoping they'd call it off once the last choke attempt failed.

Dozens of strikes which were completely unnecessary.

Credit to Shevchenko for toughing it out but what's the point? Ref should have saved her.
Is there actually a risk of a woman getting GnPd unconscious?
Hardly remember seeing it.

Agreed though she was a punching bag for about a minute and offered nothing to stop it

Is there actually a risk of a woman getting GnPd unconscious?
Hardly remember seeing it.
This is a good point, now that I think of it.

Still, dozens of strikes to the head, even if the fighter remain conscious, can't possibly be good.

And they were completely unnecessary.

In saying that, reffing seems like a tough gig, I try not to be too critical.

Now two womens matches, see you in about an hour lads

C'mon mate. Quite a few years behind in being established in MMA. Average fights aren't totally exclusive to women either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back