MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Did the crowd influence that one?

Sounds silly because of the small crowd but they were clearly one on man's side.

Made his strikes sound 'better'.

Costa and Vettori did a back and forth for Okamoto. Costa sounds so ******* stupid it's unreal. Spent the whole time calling Vettori a b*tch if he doesn't accept the fight and vettoris like I did? You didn't make weight lol
Costa is one of the more interesting characters I've seen, in a world of extremely interesting characters. He's certainly not intelligent, but anyone who's seen his Twitter knows there's a fair degree of self awareness going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know why UFC 267: BLACHOWICZ VS TEIXEIRA is PPV on Foxtel but no extra cost in other countries on ESPN+ like a regular fight night? Disappointed as I will pay for 268 and 269 but you would think Fox would throw in 267..

Does anyone know why UFC 267: BLACHOWICZ VS TEIXEIRA is PPV on Foxtel but no extra cost in other countries on ESPN+ like a regular fight night? Disappointed as I will pay for 268 and 269 but you would think Fox would throw in 267..
Just live on the River

Everything is FFV

Because foxtel/main event are campaigners. No other reason

Its on at like 3am too. Not sure how many buys they expect...

100s of rivers and replays available instantly. * them

At this point, anybody who still pays for PPVS is costing themselves money.

Fair enough if you have mates over, everybody chucks in a few bob, you don't have to worry about river quality, makes sense.

But if you are just watching on your own, come on man, it's river season.

Also, don't make the mistake I made and sign up for Fight Pass.

Like the pack of ****s they are, they may it impossible to cancel your subscription.

There's literally no cancel button. What a bunch of ****s, s**t like this is unforgivable imho.

Anyway the first fight of the main card tonight was over quickly, last fight of the prelims was a banger.

Been good so far. Hope the rest of the night lives up to it.

I'm one of those strange kents who is a fan of Tough Ricky Martin AND a fan of the Italian Orc.

I'm happy for whoever wins and sad for whoever loses.

Did you guys see the part during the Okamoto interview where the two meatheads dropped the beef act and tried to calculate kgs to lbs?

They both did a pretty good job on the fly, and for a moment, it almost seemed like they were bonding.

Speaking English as a second language and converting imperial to metric on the fly. Lol.

Classic stuff. These guys are pure comedians without even trying. How can any decent person hate either of them?

Fair enough if you have mates over, everybody chucks in a few bob, you don't have to worry about river quality, makes sense.

Like the pack of ****s they are, they may it impossible to cancel your subscription.

There's literally no cancel button. What a bunch of ****s, sh*t like this is unforgivable imho.

Anyway the first fight of the main card tonight was over quickly, last fight of the prelims was a banger.

Been good so far. Hope the rest of the night lives up to it.

I'm one of those strange kents who is a fan of Tough Ricky Martin AND a fan of the Italian Orc.

I'm happy for whoever wins and sad for whoever loses.

Did you guys see the part during the Okamoto interview where the two meatheads dropped the beef act and tried to calculate kgs to lbs?

They both did a pretty good job on the fly, and for a moment, it almost seemed like they were bonding.

Speaking English as a second language and converting imperial to metric on the fly. Lol.

Classic stuff. These guys are pure comedians without even trying. How can any decent person hate either of them?
i've actually canned my Kayo...may reactivate for the footy season tho.

(depends if the Tiges bounce back...or another 37 years ?)

There's literally no cancel button. What a bunch of ****s, sh*t like this is unforgivable

They probably make it hard to cancel to recoup the money lost from theifs like you lol

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back